Atkins diet/venison recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atkins diet/venison recipes

So, I have decided to try this Atkins diet thing, I think it is one I can stay on from the sound of it. Not trying to get all crazy with it, but mainly just get to a negative weight gain instead of a positive one. What I am looking for is some good venison recipes that would meet the parameters of the Atkins system. If any of you have have dealt with this or have ideas, I would love to hear them. Post up some recipies and pictures!

Will be watching this thread, just for more venison recipes... good luck on your diet as well...

Comment

Bacon wrapped Back Strap on the grille.

Venison burgers minus the bun.

Venison taco's minus the torilla or shell. I also use low carb tortillas.

Venison meat loaf

These are some that I use.

Comment

Sounds good Stolle. I need to grind some more burger, I grind it with some bacon and hamburger spice. Hadn't thought of just doing it minus the bun.

I got out the dehydrator this morning and have meat thawing out to make jerky, figured that would be good for snacks. Gonna have to do a search and see if I can find some good jerky recipes.

Comment

we have been on atkins sence april lost 30 lbs wife lost more. need to kill more deer. good luck!!

Comment

Working...
          X