No announcement yet.

Arkansas Deer Season 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't talked to my buddy there in a couple of weeks. Last I checked he hadn't tagged a buck yet. Probably been chasing ducks hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw several good bucks in the wheat field at the house on Saturday when the big front was blowing in and decided to go climb a tree. I ended up connecting with a good 8 point in my back food plot. Arrow hit right behind the right shoulder and came out of the neck (quartered away harder than I thought).

The wind was blowing the leaves so it made for tough tracking, but I found him a couple hours later about 200 yards away at the creek.

I hadn't been seeing this buck, but we've had several move in during the last two weeks. Has me very encouraged for next season! Taped at 129"

I took both of my bow bucks over to a buddy that does Euro mounts yesterday. He said he'd have them done on Saturday, so I'm looking forward to getting them hung up.
      Attached Files

Comment

Awesome, congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty good article I ran across. Wish I had as good of luck as she does!

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
            http://www.northamericanwhitetail.co...tetail-legend/

Pretty good article I ran across. Wish I had as good of luck as she does!
            Dang she's shot some nice ones!

Comment

Big buck winner from the state contest this weekend. 218"

I'm ready for them to post the winners by county. Always enjoy seeing who got the big ones.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X