Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iphone users...how do y'all make it through life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iphone users...how do y'all make it through life?

I went out on a limb and upgraded to the new iphone 12, mainly because I've been getting ragged on by my buddies because I have an Android. I've had it for 1 full day and decided to go back to my old Samsung. I can't really transition everything to Apple from Google, nor do I want to. For instance, I don't want to use Apple Maps, but when a buddy send me an address in a text, the address has to be copied and pasted into Google Maps because I can't default it to. And then trying to keep all my apps organized where I can find them quickly...hell, I can't even just check the radar on my weather app without moving over three pages of other apps to find it.

Yeah, it may work great for those who've had an iphone since day 1, but I guess Android has me committed too deep. It just works well for me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Give it a couple days you will learn to love it

Comment

Is it true the Iphone 12 doesnt come with a charger? Apparently apples excuse is that it saves on packaging.

Comment

Sounds like operator error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was a android user for years and switched to Apple. I liked android but I also like Apple. Give it time? It might grow on ya

Comment

My exact thoughts about Droids when I got an Android tablet after owning an Iphone since the 3 and still in an Iphone 10XD ... Love Apple..

Comment

I've had Samsung's for many years.Bought an I-phone 8 when it came out.Used it,or tried to,for 3 days.Traded it even for an S-7..I'll never try another Apple phone.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Have we come that dependent on our phones that it matters apple or droid?

As I use crapatalk on my iPhone. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] I’d rather not have a phone at all!

Comment

Tried Apple once, went right back to the Droid. Couldn't stand it.

Comment

My wife and 2 oldest that claim to be boys have iphones. Luckily my youngest still has a chance to be a man.

Comment

iPhone is a product that has an excellent die hard following. Unfortunately, the phone itself is a joke. I have had and still have iPhones through work and every model that I’ve had works great for a bit, then the “glitch” phase kicks in. Phone freezes, ringer/settings reset, have to restart every 3 weeks or so and whatever you do, don’t update! ALL of us at work have problems after an update. Fix some issues and create others. Ask around what happens to iPhones when a new model is getting released! May be coincidence (every time) but for some reason, they sure seem to act up even more.

Only reason we have them is due to parent co getting great deals on apple products. Otherwise, we would all have android devices. Only positive I can say about an iPhone is they are amazing at blocking viruses.

Comment

I’m on my first iPhone now. It’s a 6s.. it has taken some getting used to. But all I do is look at Ariel maps and call and txt.

Comment

I’ll take...”by being smarter than the device!” For $500 Alex.

Comment

Sounds like Rage broadheads! Lol, use what you like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kbriers01 View Post
                              iPhone is a product that has an excellent die hard following. Unfortunately, the phone itself is a joke. I have had and still have iPhones through work and every model that I’ve had works great for a bit, then the “glitch” phase kicks in. Phone freezes, ringer/settings reset, have to restart every 3 weeks or so and whatever you do, don’t update! ALL of us at work have problems after an update. Fix some issues and create others. Ask around what happens to iPhones when a new model is getting released! May be coincidence (every time) but for some reason, they sure seem to act up even more.

Only reason we have them is due to parent co getting great deals on apple products. Otherwise, we would all have android devices. Only positive I can say about an iPhone is they are amazing at blocking viruses.

Weird...that's not at all what I have experienced with my Iphones. Case in point....they wife and I are on 10XS Maxes right now and there have been 11s and now 12s released since our purchases a couple of years ago. Running as smooth as the day we bought them.

Comment

Working...
                              X