Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2020, 09:03 AM   #1
RiverRat1
Banned!!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Leander
Hunt In: San Saba
Default Prove to me

Prove to me that Trump/conservatives are not the exact same as liberals.

Hillary should be in jail. Plenty of proof/evidence on Hunter Biden. Dem's were with Russia. We don't see any Biden signs which proves if Trump loses it's all rigged... and on and on and on...

On Twitter I see the exact opposite.

Trump should be in jail, plenty of evidence. Trump killed "x" people. Trump cheated on taxes.. I don't know a soul who will vote Trump so that proves if Trump wins he cheated and stole the election.


NEITHER side ever seems to have real evidence or proof. Both sides swear up and down they do but the other has the FBI DOJ etc in their back pocket and that's why nothing is done.

Step back and read both sides without emotion and it's kind of scary.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 09:06 AM   #2
Playa
Pope & Young
 
Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lubbock
Hunt In: Coleman
Default

You are correct, and this the need for them to keep us polarized so we can be controllable.
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 09:15 AM   #3
Bassdeer
Ten Point
 
Bassdeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: The Colony
Default

Good point, just remember we are right and they are wrong.
Bassdeer is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 09:17 AM   #4
4wheels
Ten Point
 
4wheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Default

Don't read both sides. Don't look at polls. Don't listen to the news. Look at what each candidate says they are going to do. Listen for yourself if it seems like it will make sense. Listen for which idea will make the best difference for this country. Choose according to the party that best matches your values. One fault of our process of choosing leaders, is they are motivated to say how bad the other side is. Consequently - by the time you are voting, you feel like you are choosing between Great Dane poop or German Shepherd poop. Which poop are you going to eat?

Yuck..

Instead don't listen to the news, twitter, Facebook or anything else. Look at candidate websites and look for what each stands for. Does that stand match your values? If yes - there is your candidate.

This this process may stink to high heaven - it's better than any other government on the planet. North Korea, China, Russia, Cuba don't have this problem.
4wheels is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 09:18 AM   #5
M16
Pope & Young
 
M16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hunt In: Colorado, LaSalle, ,Menard Counties
Default

No proof? Biden and Clinton emails that prove corruption. Where are the Trump emails or data that prove likewise?
M16 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 09:19 AM   #6
SB09
Pope & Young
 
SB09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
Prove to me that Trump/conservatives are not the exact same as liberals.

Hillary should be in jail. Plenty of proof/evidence on Hunter Biden. Dem's were with Russia. We don't see any Biden signs which proves if Trump loses it's all rigged... and on and on and on...

On Twitter I see the exact opposite.

Trump should be in jail, plenty of evidence. Trump killed "x" people. Trump cheated on taxes.. I don't know a soul who will vote Trump so that proves if Trump wins he cheated and stole the election.


NEITHER side ever seems to have real evidence or proof. Both sides swear up and down they do but the other has the FBI DOJ etc in their back pocket and that's why nothing is done.

Step back and read both sides without emotion and it's kind of scary.
There's plenty of proof on Benghazi to me. Blatant false statements to the origins of the attack. Blatant ignoring and holding back of help.

There's plenty of proof when you follow the DNC/Clinton Foundation on the money sent to Fusion GPS to develop the Steel Dossier.

Just the simple fact that the hard drives and cell phone were destroyed in the email scandal is criminal in and of itself.

To me, the left's claims are full of assumption of intent. So, I view them as a little different.
SB09 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 09:36 AM   #7
GarGuy
Pope & Young
 
GarGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default

I think the deep state and greed control politics on both side to side extent. That said both sides are not the same. The very basis of the democratic party now is socialism. The base of the repubs is the constitution and freedom.
GarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 09:42 AM   #8
Txarrowhunter
Ten Point
 
Txarrowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: 817
Hunt In: Parker county
Default

Nothing will ever change. If the people really want change, it will be up to the people to create said change. Leave it up to politicians an they’re all above the law!
Txarrowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 09:45 AM   #9
BrandonA
Pope & Young
 
BrandonA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Marble Falls/Burnet
Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County
Default

There is plenty of proof against Clinton/Biden and Obama
BrandonA is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 10:00 AM   #10
pilar
Ten Point
 
pilar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Sisterdale
Hunt In: Sisterdale and el dorado , Jeff Davis, refugio/sinton , San perlita
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonA View Post
There is plenty of proof against Clinton/Biden and Obama
And the blue states feel the exact opposite
https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=785578

Or are like zombies that the media/ social media is controlling

I am still shocked that people have never heard anything about Biden, know nothing but garbage about justice ACB , that the ACA
Is fair and equitable for all
Donít be disappointed of trump losses
pilar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 10:08 AM   #11
jshouse
Pope & Young
 
jshouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Rockwall
Hunt In: NE Texas
Default

I know it's been said but the difference between what conservatives see vs what liberals see on a daily basis on social media is shocking. As much as want to call "them" crazy after watching all the Biden gaff videos, they say the same thing after watching Trump videos all day.
jshouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 10:15 AM   #12
batmaninja
Ten Point
 
batmaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
Both sides swear up and down they do but the other has the FBI DOJ etc in their back pocket and that's why nothing is done.
Soooo, to control both sides all you would need to control is public information?
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 10:21 AM   #13
Mudslinger
Pope & Young
 
Mudslinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rogers, TX
Hunt In: Kent Co., Stonewall Co., CO, Limpopo RSA
Default

There is corruption on both sides, but blatant, with facts, corruption by Obama, Biden, Clinton and down the line.

Problem is, they are so many that could be held accountable and indicted on both sides, no one wants to go that route, neither side. Why do you think some Republicans are turning against Trump.. He is not one of them and they face some serious consequences as do a ton of Liberal Demorats. Lots of prison time if these were like you and I, mostly normal people but had done what they had and are doing!
Mudslinger is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 10:30 AM   #14
SabineHunter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Default

RR, the difference is the media and how it paints the picture. Bad news, rumors, investigations regarding Trump are plastered on the front page or lead story. Anything bad about Biden is hidden, not even allowed out for discussion. I haven't bought the Chronicle in 4 years and I am about to throw out the TV as well, especially since I don't watch sports anymore.
SabineHunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 10:47 AM   #15
pilar
Ten Point
 
pilar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Sisterdale
Hunt In: Sisterdale and el dorado , Jeff Davis, refugio/sinton , San perlita
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudslinger View Post
There is corruption on both sides, but blatant, with facts, corruption by Obama, Biden, Clinton and down the line.

Problem is, they are so many that could be held accountable and indicted on both sides, no one wants to go that route, neither side. Why do you think some Republicans are turning against Trump.. He is not one of them and they face some serious consequences as do a ton of Liberal Demorats. Lots of prison time if these were like you and I, mostly normal people but had done what they had and are doing!
They arenít scared of prison, they are scared of loosing their milk tit money from lobbyists and other special interests
How political figures rape our country is appalling
pilar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 06:01 PM   #16
dosrobles
Six Point
 
dosrobles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Near Austin
Hunt In: Bertram
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
Prove to me that Trump/conservatives are not the exact same as liberals.

Hillary should be in jail. Plenty of proof/evidence on Hunter Biden. Dem's were with Russia. We don't see any Biden signs which proves if Trump loses it's all rigged... and on and on and on...

On Twitter I see the exact opposite.

Trump should be in jail, plenty of evidence. Trump killed "x" people. Trump cheated on taxes.. I don't know a soul who will vote Trump so that proves if Trump wins he cheated and stole the election.


NEITHER side ever seems to have real evidence or proof. Both sides swear up and down they do but the other has the FBI DOJ etc in their back pocket and that's why nothing is done.

Step back and read both sides without emotion and it's kind of scary.
Exact same!! Much of their policy is even the same. Both sides pick specific issues and act like they are on opposite sides, but once they get the votes they want it all falls away. They won't prosecute each other for ANYTHING unless it tips the balance of power. They are afraid to start a political war that hurts ALL of them. They donít care one bit about this country, or you , or me. They care about poor people that vote and rich people that donate......but not one tear has been shed by a politician for this country in a long time. The spendocrats donít care how many babies per vote they have to kill. The republicans donít care how many American sons and daughters they have to send to war to win one more congressional seat. They sent Micheal Milken to prison for insider trading and they all move money based on legislation in front of them.

If they draw attention to themselves they might have to live by the laws. We need an independent prosecutor to review EVERY ONE OF THEM and charge the guilty with treason (80% + in my opinion). As long as we all hate each other they can continue to profit from the deterioration of America.
dosrobles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 06:38 PM   #17
Muskles
Pope & Young
 
Muskles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Jacksonville
Hunt In: Cherokee Co
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
Prove to me that Trump/conservatives are not the exact same as liberals.

Hillary should be in jail. Plenty of proof/evidence on Hunter Biden. Dem's were with Russia. We don't see any Biden signs which proves if Trump loses it's all rigged... and on and on and on...

On Twitter I see the exact opposite.

Trump should be in jail, plenty of evidence. Trump killed "x" people. Trump cheated on taxes.. I don't know a soul who will vote Trump so that proves if Trump wins he cheated and stole the election.


NEITHER side ever seems to have real evidence or proof. Both sides swear up and down they do but the other has the FBI DOJ etc in their back pocket and that's why nothing is done.

Step back and read both sides without emotion and it's kind of scary.
I watched a YouTube video the other day that was saying if Trump doesn't leave the country before the election is decided, he will be drug out of the Whitehouse in cuff for all the wrong he's done. This was the first I'd heard of any of this. I think most of the American people get information from only a couple sources and don't hear all sides of the story. I also think both sides are fabricating false information and hoping something sticks. We need to get rid of every politician and start over, but that isn't going to happen.
Muskles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 06:48 PM   #18
rut-ro
Ten Point
 
rut-ro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Sugar Land
Hunt In: Leon,Madison and Zavalla
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
Nothing will ever change. If the people really want change, it will be up to the people to create said change. Leave it up to politicians an theyíre all above the law!
I agree with this. ALL politicians are one of the same and nothing will change unless the average people make the change. Politicians say they will and never do. Itís about time to force them.
rut-ro is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 06:57 PM   #19
meltingfeather
Pope & Young
 
meltingfeather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: austin
Hunt In: Gillespie, San Saba & Kerr primarily
Default

They are all the same. SMDH
meltingfeather is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 07:25 PM   #20
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young
 
iamntxhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dallas
Hunt In: North Texas
Default

This thread is hilarious.
iamntxhunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 07:56 PM   #21
Rcole1310
Ten Point
 
Rcole1310's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Katy,TX
Hunt In: Brackettville,TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosrobles View Post
As long as we all hate each other they can continue to profit from the deterioration of America.
Amen! Been trying to say this. You know how they do it? By keeping us fighting the culture wars and not paying attention to what's really going on. They're like a thief that throws a steak into the middle of a bunch of guard dogs, and while they're fighting over it trying to kill each other, the thief sneaks into the house and robs it clean. The Country is literally bankrupt, we can't even pay the interest on our debt, and they have us fighting each other in the streets. Our children will be saddled with generations of debt.
Rcole1310 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 07:59 PM   #22
Pipeliner1
Four Point
 
Pipeliner1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Default

If one side threw the other side in jail for all the crooked stuff they did,the other side would do the same when they regained the power.Both sides are scared of the other,but they do just enough to keep us occupied.Anytime a new honest person goes to DC they are usually disgusted by the corruption and incest between the parties.If they try to stand up and make a change theyíre labeled crazy,like Ron Paul,and canít get anything done because they wonít play the game.
Pipeliner1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 08:29 PM   #23
hot_rod_eddie
Ten Point
 
hot_rod_eddie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: North Carolina
Hunt In: NC, SC
Default

Name one politician other than Trump that did what they said they would do?
hot_rod_eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 10:00 PM   #24
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Obama!
He said he would fundamentally change America. He pretty much did that.
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 10:17 PM   #25
SabineHunter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
Name one politician other than Trump that did what they said they would do?
Right on
SabineHunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2020, 10:20 PM   #26
dosrobles
Six Point
 
dosrobles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Near Austin
Hunt In: Bertram
Default

None recently

But Ronald Reagan
dosrobles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2020, 06:12 AM   #27
hot_rod_eddie
Ten Point
 
hot_rod_eddie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: North Carolina
Hunt In: NC, SC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
Obama!
He said he would fundamentally change America. He pretty much did that.
Touche
hot_rod_eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2020, 06:56 AM   #28
Reel cajun
Four Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Mont Belvieu
Default

[QUOTE=4wheels;15180773]Don't read both sides. Don't look at polls. Don't listen to the news. Look at what each candidate says they are going to do. Listen for yourself if it seems like it will make sense. Listen for which idea will make the best difference for this country. Choose according to the party that best matches your values. One fault of our process of choosing leaders, is they are motivated to say how bad the other side is. Consequently - by the time you are voting, you feel like you are choosing between Great Dane poop or German Shepherd poop. Which poop are you going to eat?

Yuck..

Instead don't listen to the news, twitter, Facebook or anything else. Look at candidate websites and look for what each stands for. Does that stand match your values? If yes - there is your candidate.

Thatís the problem with ďlisten for which idea will make the best difference in the country.Ē Before DJT youíve only had typical politicians like Biden. They will tell you whatever they think you wan to hear and when they get elected do none of it. Itís all lip service.

DJT does what he says.
Reel cajun is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2020, 07:05 AM   #29
Bayouboy
Pope & Young
 
Bayouboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: League City
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

This is what happens when unjust and illegal actions go unpunished for years. Once one group gets away with it they all begin to feel like they are entitled to do the same. It mostly started with the Clintons and continued with both parties.
Bayouboy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2020, 07:23 AM   #30
BarW
Ten Point
 
BarW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Woodville, Tx
Hunt In: Tyler, Polk, Angelina counties, Colorado
Default

Two sides of the same coin.
If you don't see the corruption with both parties you are not looking.
The two party system has failed us, we need term limits, campaign finance over haul, mandatory retirement age.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
BarW is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2020, 07:28 AM   #31
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M16 View Post
No proof? Biden and Clinton emails that prove corruption. Where are the Trump emails or data that prove likewise?
Correct
There is plenty of proof of the criminal/ corrupt activity on the left. Thanks to modern alt media we have all see it with our own eyes. Just because both side complain about the same things does not mean no the side are the same. One has evidence and the other have accusations.
The dem party is with out a doubt communist sympathizers.
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2020, 09:17 AM   #32
Danno
Four Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mont Belvieu/Jasper
Default

I think the problem is that people actually believe anything anymore. Unless I say it or do it I don't believe it personally. There is not one honest news outlet in existence on this planet. So anyone that believes anything on the web or tv or radio.....well that's on them I guess. Do I believe Biden is corrupt? Yes. Do I believe Trump is corrupt? Absolutely. All politicians are corrupt, so why do we really care who is sitting in the WH? They will never take our guns....would have done that already with the numerous Democratic presidents. I still have my guns. So all these conspiracy theories are just that to me. This country is in no worse shape than it was in the 60's or 70's. Every decade has had it's pandemic or epidemic or recession and so on. None of anything going on today has affected me one bit except for having to wear a mask and not being able to go to the bar. Who cares who wins Nov 3. It will still be led by corrupt politicians as it has always been.
Danno is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2020, 09:41 AM   #33
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
I think the problem is that people actually believe anything anymore. Unless I say it or do it I don't believe it personally. There is not one honest news outlet in existence on this planet. So anyone that believes anything on the web or tv or radio.....well that's on them I guess. Do I believe Biden is corrupt? Yes. Do I believe Trump is corrupt? Absolutely. All politicians are corrupt, so why do we really care who is sitting in the WH? They will never take our guns....would have done that already with the numerous Democratic presidents. I still have my guns. So all these conspiracy theories are just that to me. This country is in no worse shape than it was in the 60's or 70's. Every decade has had it's pandemic or epidemic or recession and so on. None of anything going on today has affected me one bit except for having to wear a mask and not being able to go to the bar. Who cares who wins Nov 3. It will still be led by corrupt politicians as it has always been.

Well, since it don't matter to you, would you please go cast your vote for Trump?! I mean it don't really matter and all. We'd really appreciate it.
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2020, 09:49 AM   #34
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia Nebraska
Default

Some Republican and Democrat politicians are criminals(All the same).. That fact cannot be argued for long. The proof is there. They make up the deep state.
Trump Is not a politician.. They(deep state)want him out at any and all costs.
If he loses all of the known crimes and corruption, that Trump and his crew have exposed, will go away forever.. That will be a HUGE step in the wrong direction.. The country loses in a BiG way at that point. These criminals need to be prosecuted..

Last edited by ttaxidermy; 10-21-2020 at 09:52 AM.
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2020, 10:01 AM   #35
M16
Pope & Young
 
M16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hunt In: Colorado, LaSalle, ,Menard Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
Do I believe Trump is corrupt?.
Iíve seen the Biden corruption. Fill me in on the Trump corruption.
M16 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2020, 10:01 AM   #36
SabineHunter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
Some Republican and Democrat politicians are criminals(All the same).. That fact cannot be argued for long. The proof is there. They make up the deep state.
Trump Is not a politician.. They(deep state)want him out at any and all costs.
If he loses all of the known crimes and corruption, that Trump and his crew have exposed, will go away forever.. That will be a HUGE step in the wrong direction.. The country loses in a BiG way at that point. These criminals need to be prosecuted..
Hey, I agree with this 100%. Who would thunk that?
SabineHunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2020, 10:04 AM   #37
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M16 View Post
Iíve seen the Biden corruption. Fill me in on the Trump corruption.

Yea, I'd really like to see that!! I mean the DemoKrauts have had literally thousands of agents from the most powerful investigative service on the planet (FBI) digging for crap on Trump for 4 years and the only things they came up with, they fabricated themselves! Trump is probably the most squeaky-clean President in modern history!
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2020, 10:08 AM   #38
SabineHunter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
Yea, I'd really like to see that!! I mean the DemoKrauts have had literally thousands of agents from the most powerful investigative service on the planet (FBI) digging for crap on Trump for 4 years and the only things they came up with, they fabricated themselves! Trump is probably the most squeaky-clean President in modern history!
I must be coming down with the Kung Flu or something. I agree with this 100%.
LOL.
SabineHunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2020, 10:11 AM   #39
Danno
Four Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mont Belvieu/Jasper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
Well, since it don't matter to you, would you please go cast your vote for Trump?! I mean it don't really matter and all. We'd really appreciate it.
Voted for Trump Monday
Danno is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2020, 10:21 AM   #40
Danno
Four Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mont Belvieu/Jasper
Default

You don't become a billionaire by being squeaky clean......but I like Trump and all that he has done for America. I also know that I'm not naÔve enough to believe all of his business dealings throughout the years have been on the up and up. But, that's his personal business not anyone else's I suppose. He was not prosecuted for anything illegal so good for him. He had my vote in 2016 and got it Monday. His son or daughter would also get my vote in the future.
Danno is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2020, 10:25 AM   #41
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

...so what you are saying is that you got NOTHING, NOTHING that he has done that would make him a crook? It is all just because he got rich. I got cha... As much informatoin as the IRS has on him for his entire lifetime of paying taxes, you still think they're not prosecuting him for "tax evasion" or something, gimme a break. You seem intelligent, but you're acting dumb as a rotten stump on this one.


But thank you for the vote.
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2020, 10:30 AM   #42
Danno
Four Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mont Belvieu/Jasper
Default

Do you really think all of his dealings that his high powered lawyers had to cover up are public knowledge? Is yours or mine? Of course not. Who's acting dumb as a stump here? I guess you believe anything you hear on the news too......that's cute
Danno is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2020, 10:32 AM   #43
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Why thank you. I like being called cute! You wanna kiss?
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2020, 10:37 AM   #44
Danno
Four Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mont Belvieu/Jasper
Default

Well it is 2020 so why not brother lol.
Danno is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2020, 10:53 AM   #45
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

NEWS FLASH!! Donald J. Trump is not a politician. Hence the resistance from, not only both parties, but the intelligence agencies as well.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2020, 03:58 PM   #46
Danno
Four Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mont Belvieu/Jasper
Default

Well as much as I like the guy he's been playing politics this whole year. Say what you want but "HE" shut down the economy. Yes he took advice from his so called experts, but at the end of the day he is ultimately accountable. Not only did he shut down the economy, he is still allowing it to be down after bad mouthing his experts. Playing politics with finger pointing and name calling instead of getting Americans back to work. I'm pro trump but at the end of the day could give two ****s about any politician. They all lie and they all play games and act like children when they don't get their way. Now because of him shutting down the economy we as a nation will absolutely never climb out of debt. Open the country back up. Yes more will die, but people die everyday. If they really cared about the health of this nation they would ban tobacco and alcohol. No more cancer from cigs and dipping and no more drunk driving fatalities. That's caring about the health of your nation.
Danno is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2020, 04:55 PM   #47
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
Well as much as I like the guy he's been playing politics this whole year. Say what you want but "HE" shut down the economy. Yes he took advice from his so called experts, but at the end of the day he is ultimately accountable. Not only did he shut down the economy, he is still allowing it to be down after bad mouthing his experts. Playing politics with finger pointing and name calling instead of getting Americans back to work. I'm pro trump but at the end of the day could give two ****s about any politician. They all lie and they all play games and act like children when they don't get their way. Now because of him shutting down the economy we as a nation will absolutely never climb out of debt. Open the country back up. Yes more will die, but people die everyday. If they really cared about the health of this nation they would ban tobacco and alcohol. No more cancer from cigs and dipping and no more drunk driving fatalities. That's caring about the health of your nation.
Sorry, but you are completely wrong. He didnít shut anything down. There was no federal mandate for anything. He left it up to each states governor, as he should have. As a matter of fact, there were 4-5 states that NEVER shut down.

He has tried to convince governors to open back up, but the only one so far is DeSantis in Florida. The President can not make a governor open his own state back up. Blaming Trump for the economy shutting down is simple not true.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2020, 05:03 PM   #48
Danno
Four Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mont Belvieu/Jasper
Default

Hmmm I seem to remember a press conference with him saying that we would shut down for "2 weeks" to "flatten the curve"..... guess that slipped your mind. He opened the door for them now he will never get it closed completely.
Danno is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2020, 05:33 PM   #49
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
Hmmm I seem to remember a press conference with him saying that we would shut down for "2 weeks" to "flatten the curve"..... guess that slipped your mind. He opened the door for them now he will never get it closed completely.
I havenít forgotten anything. Show me a federal mandate that Trump put out. You canít, because there never was one. Like I said, he left that up to the governors, AS HE SHOULD HAVE.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2020, 08:41 PM   #50
CoolHandLuke
Ten Point
 
CoolHandLuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Del Rio
Default

VA employees are being held accountable for poor performance, with more than 4,000 VA employees removed, demoted, and suspended so far. *
Issued an executive order requiring the Secretaries of Defense, Homeland Security, and Veterans Affairs to submit a joint plan to provide veterans access to access to mental health treatment as they transition to civilian life. *
Trump signed measure funding prevention programs for Veteran suicide *
Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
President Trump has called on Congress to pass school choice legislation so that no child is trapped in a failing school because of his or her zip code. *
The President signed funding legislation in September 2018 that increased funding for school choice by $42 million. *
The tax cuts signed into law by President Trump promote school choice by allowing families to use 529 college savings plans for elementary and secondary education. *
Signed the first Perkins CTE reauthorization since 2006, authorizing more than $1 billion for states each year to fund vocational and career education programs. *
Executive order expanding apprenticeship opportunities for students and workers. *
Trump directed the Education Secretary to end Common Core. *
The Pledge to Americaís Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans
WHAT HAS BIDEN DONE???
CoolHandLuke is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com