Prayers needed. Upcoming surgery.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers needed. Upcoming surgery.

As a few people here know I recently had my right leg crushed from the knee down in a work accident. Well Friday the VA hospital sent me a letter and called me to tell me that I will be going into my 3rd surgery to repair my leg.

In October my leg was crushed when a pile of lumber fell at work. I have been on crutches and extreme pain ever since. I have had 2 surgeries so far with a little improvement. The doc is telling me that this will be my final surgery and that after this surgery I will just have to live with my injury. He is very optimistic that this operation will give me use of my leg again.

Please pray for me this week.

Justin.

Prayers going up for you brother.

Comment

Prayers sent, from one who has been fighting a bad leg injury for years keep your head up. You will learn to manage with what you have to deal with long term but I know your pain and frustration all to well brother. Ive had a lot of surgeries myself but sometimes we just have to deal with the cards were dealt. Good luck!!!!

Comment

My surgery is sceduled for Thursday morning and I am really sweating this one. If this one doesn't work; then I stay crippled in my right leg and thats not a happy thing to think about.

Comment

Dang, if it weren't for bad luck, you would have no luck at all!

So sorry to learn this. Prayers sent for sure, Justin. Keep us posted.
          Last edited by Burnadell; 03-07-2011, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Prayers sent here i'll be waiting to hear the results after the surgery

Comment

Originally posted by Dahmer View Post
              My surgery is sceduled for Thursday morning and I am really sweating this one. If this one doesn't work; then I stay crippled in my right leg and thats not a happy thing to think about.
              Dont listen to the doctor, some are just Goons!! Their are always options, I was told 5 surgerys ago that it was my last. It stinks to think about it but keep your chin up and pray for the best. Im not sure of your injury but I crushed my knee and tibia into 33 pieces and however im not anywhere near perfect I can do what I want. I look at it like this, I could be legless and using a stick for a leg

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Justin, prayers sent man.

Just remember the doctors are there to diagnose and treat your injuries but the way the rest of your life will "stay" is between you and GOD.

I wish you a speedy recovery and hope to share a campfire with you at one of the upcoming Granger Ranger extreme hunts!

Comment

Good luck an may he over look ur successful surgery an speedy recovery!

Comment

Prayers up for you bro, hope all goes well. GOD is good.

Comment

Prayers sent for you Justin.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

yes prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                              X