X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Hunter's Opinion you Value?

Other thread ask "what shows do you enjoy?"

This one deals with

Which TV Hunting Celebs do you trust the most?

In other words if they talk about a product do you put faith in their word?

I don't trust any of them very much but I trust pigman the most just cause he is a texas guy.

Comment

None. I put absolutely no weight behind anything a TV hunting celeb promotes.

Comment

Originally posted by VorTexan View Post
        Other thread ask "what shows do you enjoy?"

This one deals with

Which TV Hunting Celebs do you trust the most?

In other words if they talk about a product do you put faith in their word?
        Most if not all of the celebrity hunting folks are persuaded by their decisions based upon their sponsors.

How many do you know that would tell you to shoot a Mathews when they're sponsored by Hoyt? NONE! If they did, their sponsor would drop them like a bad habit!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          ^ x 10 billion.

Comment

Not to hijack but it goes in line with your question...

I can't tell you how sick and tired I am of seeing "Bone Collector" name plastered in 95% of hunting equipment. I'm not bashing Waddell but his promotion company has went overboard! I REFUSE to buy anything with the "Bone Collector" name on it just out of spite for them trying to over-run the market with their name...

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
              x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Their after whatever sponser will pay them the most...

PS....Welcome to the brotherhood is the worst hunting line ever

Comment

If I HAD to pick a few they would be
                Randy Ulmer
                Dwight Schuh
                The Eastman's

I still believe their opinion is swayed by endorsements but it just doesn't seem like they sold their soul like others have.

Comment

Brittingham...the man didn't need the sponsors to do what he did while in the business and continues to do out of that business.

Comment

I enjoy most all the shows but I don't really think what they do on their prime hunting locations are going to happen where I hunt. I guess I will try a grunt call someday but not necessarily the brand the celeb says to use. Unless it's on sale!! I watch to see shot placement mostly and the size deer they get. I know that's the only place I'll see one of those monster bucks is on TV.

Comment

All of them who say..."don't worry, it's a Yeti"!!

Comment

Originally posted by n51 View Post
                        I enjoy most all the shows but I don't really think what they do on their prime hunting locations are going to happen where I hunt. I guess I will try a grunt call someday but not necessarily the brand the celeb says to use. Unless it's on sale!! I watch to see shot placement mostly and the size deer they get. I know that's the only place I'll see one of those monster bucks is on TV.
                        Get with Medic911 on here... He makes some nice ones!

Comment

Guy Eastman and Cameron Haynes are about the only ones I would trust.

Comment

I'd trust David Morris from Tecomate with anything. He's a good man.

Comment

I like watching Fred Eichler. I don't care much about the gear he uses but I really enjoy his show.

Comment

Working...
                              X