No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone been out recently? im thinking of going next week.

Comment

Not yet but maybe next week if time permits....

Comment

Ok, I'm in a lazy mood.

If I go to Granger for dove, and bring the bow for hog. Do I need hunter orange for hog with bow?

Comment

yes

Comment

And I was too lazy to look it up also so I asked a year or so ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
              yes
              Thanks

Comment

Anyone been seeing any hogs out at Granger recently? I havent been out there since the helo hunt - I hope it got better.

Comment

Granger Ranger Xtreme Hunt was after the Helo shoot and we saw a few. There have been several threads on here posted about hogs taken.

Comment

I walked from Comanche Bluff all the way down to the duck pond and through the gravel sloo then almost all the way to Taylor Park and everything is bone bone dry not a stich of water in any of it. I walked down the brush on both sides of the open feild and didnt even see any kind of pig sign, but the deer are all out and about.

Comment

Originally posted by Muzzy100 View Post
                      I walked from Comanche Bluff all the way down to the duck pond and through the gravel sloo then almost all the way to Taylor Park and everything is bone bone dry not a stich of water in any of it. I walked down the brush on both sides of the open feild and didnt even see any kind of pig sign, but the deer are all out and about.
                      Anything with size? I have seen some real pretty deer out there. I need to clear some time and make it out there.

Comment

I saw 4 bucks and 2 does, one buck was a really nice deer all where in velvet except one his horns were all bloody. But the big deer I saw was 140 easy

Comment

For me thats better than seeing a nasty pig anyhow. I heard over the rainbow they are doing the deer hunts different this year? Was told it was like Lake Gtown like a all season pass? Or should i go back a few pages and read up. I have been out of the loop and indisposed here latly

Comment

For me thats better than seeing a nasty pig anyhow. I heard over the rainbow they are doing the deer hunts different this year? Was told it was like Lake Gtown like a all season pass? Or should i go back a few pages and read up. I have been out of the loop and indisposed here latly
                            Yep there is a postcard hunt but they already drew. Check the granger postcard hunt thread, email trey as there is a stanby orientation on monday the 3rd.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Comment

Gonna try to make it out there tomorrow. Glad it has started to cool down a tad, but sure wish it would rain and get colder.

Comment

Mike go find that big deer for me! haha j/k. I dont know if im gonna be able to come up and scout granger at all before my hunt. the dates I was drawn for was december 12th to the 16th. You should try to get on standby while im there!

Comment

Working...
                                X