Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GRXH 2011 Aftermath ~ "Uva Uvam Vivendo Varia Fit".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working on getting some pics up.
    Sackett wound up with someone's fishing pole, which he handed off to me. I was planning on going to Bownanza, but I broke down yesterday on the way home and now it is questionable. Let me know if this pole is yours and what it is and I'll get it to you.
    I have been wanting to make this hunt for 3 years and something has always come up. Now I am glad that I made one, and I will make even more of an effort to make the future ones.
    Thanks for the great times and I'm glad that I could contribute to the meals.

Comment

They should hotlink this thread to the definition of awesome on www.dictionary.com.

g r e a t n e s s

Comment

Looks like a good time was had!

Comment

GREAT, now I have Jon Boat Envy...

Glad you could make it this year Huntinfool; it's been a long time coming.

Comment

YAwn............

Let me get my coffee - my 10 things list forth coming

Comment

Looks like good times. I'll try to make it next year for the comedy relief!

Comment

Nice! Thanks for the ride!

Comment

Looks like a great time!

Comment

Robert, thanks for the images of Kruger.

He always makes me feel better about my physique. There's not many people that can do that.

Looks like yall had a good time again.

Comment

Looks like Matt,Zach and Justin did some good fishing!!
                      Good recap!

Where was Jim Lee?

Comment

The catfish mafia provided very well. Jim couldn't make it. Had some customers to deal with on Saturday. He was missed.

Comment

Looks like an awesome time! I'll try again next year.

Comment

Alright guys after 12 hrs. of sleep and 12 hrs of unpacking I'm done! Big thanks to Rat, Sackett, Catfish Mafia, Big thanks to Huntinfool for the fishing, even though he got a huge laugh out of my inability to set the hook, and shuttle runs! Big thanks to everyone with campfire stories! Great time, def. will be back next year. What I learned most from my first time at GRXH.....This is one time where it is better to underpack than to overpack!!

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                              Working on getting some pics up.
                              Sackett wound up with someone's fishing pole, which he handed off to me. I was planning on going to Bownanza, but I broke down yesterday on the way home and now it is questionable. Let me know if this pole is yours and what it is and I'll get it to you.
                              I have been wanting to make this hunt for 3 years and something has always come up. Now I am glad that I made one, and I will make even more of an effort to make the future ones.
                              Thanks for the great times and I'm glad that I could contribute to the meals.
                              Pm sent about the fishing rod

Comment

Originally posted by Dahmer View Post
                                Looks like good times. I'll try to make it next year for the comedy relief!
                                He is still alive.......

Comment

Working...
                                X