A little trout action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little trout action

Had to get outside yesterday and soak up some sun.... Headed down to Galveston for a little kayak fishing. Hit the water early, but the fish didn't bite until noon when the tide shifted. Limited out in about thirty minutes once they turned on and had a little fun once I had my stringer filled. By the way, the Castaway skeleton rod is a sweet trout rod

Kody
    Attached Files

good deal! I happen to need another rod too hmmm....

Comment

did some of that myself today (and cleaned up)...congrats on the full stringer, we only get 5 down here, lemme guess, Manta Ray 14,,,,I drag a Redfish14 around...

Comment

Nice trout! I love catching them

Comment

sweet!

Comment

Nice.....

sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Comment

whered u fish?

Comment

Man, I've got to put this on my to do List! Congrats on the catch!

Comment

Congrats nice job

Comment

Wish it wasnt so far....those are good eatin....nice catch...

Comment

Nice

Comment

Good eats!

Comment

Can't believe it's trout time already. you must have hit everything just right. that's a good lookin' stringer picture. Hadn't heard of the rod, either. Great post.

Comment

You fishing hard baits or plastic. Over mud or in drop offs? About to go next week for a few days and you might help me eliminate some water.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                              You fishing hard baits or plastic. Over mud or in drop offs? About to go next week for a few days and you might help me eliminate some water.
                              Fishin a dropoff shell-mud transition.... 4ft. drops to 8ft. They were hitting at noon on the incoming tide. Most were caught on saltwater assassin red shad jerk shad on an 1/8 ounce jig head. Caught a couple on the corky fatboy day glow but most wanted the plastic with a slow fall dragging on the bottom. Im actually about to hit the water again here shortly.

Kody

Comment

Working...
                              X