"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diamondstud254 View Post
    thanks grangerboars for the info. Also where is compartment A? The units aren't marked with letters in the map booklet.
    Here ya go.
    Attached Files

Comment

Got two pigs behind the dam this morning.

Comment

nice. which part did you find them? any pics?

Comment

Nice! Made me wish that I am out on hunt today! Hate to work on Monday.... Wait a minute... is Pecan Grove supposed to be closed? Same for San Gabriel and Willis Creek. All of these areas will be open again on October 24.
          Last edited by bluenavigator; 10-19-2009, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Last edited by gbeard; 10-19-2009, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gbeard View Post
              Got two pigs behind the dam this morning.
              Who do I need to get to know to be able to hunt with a rifle at Granger. Lucky dog.

Comment

Originally posted by jared_bays View Post
                Who do I need to get to know to be able to hunt with a rifle at Granger. Lucky dog.
                Using rifles at Granger WMA is prohibited. Shotguns are allowed for squirrels, furbearers/Coyotes, Doves, Migratory birds only. Archery is allowed for hogs only. Deers - have go through drawings.

Comment

Originally posted by bluenavigator View Post
                  Using rifles at Granger WMA is prohibited. Shotguns are allowed for squirrels, furbearers/Coyotes, Doves, Migratory birds only. Archery is allowed for hogs only. Deers - have go through drawings.
                  Yeah I know. I swear I saw a ldp in the post above with a rifle, an AK at that. But now I don't see it, I must be losing my mind.

Comment

Farmers

Comment

Yeah I know. I swear I saw a ldp in the post above with a rifle, an AK at that. But now I don't see it, I must be losing my mind.
                      I tried to post two pics but it just replaced the one with me and the rifle. I always have hell posting stuff on here.

Comment

Originally posted by gbeard View Post
                        I tried to post two pics but it just replaced the one with me and the rifle. I always have hell posting stuff on here.
                        Ok, I know I'm not near as sharp as I used to be. But I shouldn't be imagining things this early in life.

Comment

Get to know some of the farmers around the lake. There is always someone trying to get rid of some pigs.

Comment

gbeard, are you still using that little 50 cal.

Comment

Whats up bofly?!! Negative on the .50 BMG. I pulled the optics off of it the other day and put them on my 300 RUM. Gonna switch to a scope with 1/2 MOA adjustments (the scope I was using had 1/8). Been seeing any deer or pigs on your side of the river?

Comment

1 or 2 deer, hogs are coming in around 1:00am - 3:00am, to old to stay up that late and to lazy to get up!

Comment

Working...
                                X