Prove to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Prove to me that Trump/conservatives are not the exact same as liberals.

Hillary should be in jail. Plenty of proof/evidence on Hunter Biden. Dem's were with Russia. We don't see any Biden signs which proves if Trump loses it's all rigged... and on and on and on...

On Twitter I see the exact opposite.

Trump should be in jail, plenty of evidence. Trump killed "x" people. Trump cheated on taxes.. I don't know a soul who will vote Trump so that proves if Trump wins he cheated and stole the election.

NEITHER side ever seems to have real evidence or proof. Both sides swear up and down they do but the other has the FBI DOJ etc in their back pocket and that's why nothing is done.

Step back and read both sides without emotion and it's kind of scary.
    Exact same!! Much of their policy is even the same. Both sides pick specific issues and act like they are on opposite sides, but once they get the votes they want it all falls away. They won't prosecute each other for ANYTHING unless it tips the balance of power. They are afraid to start a political war that hurts ALL of them. They don’t care one bit about this country, or you , or me. They care about poor people that vote and rich people that donate......but not one tear has been shed by a politician for this country in a long time. The spendocrats don’t care how many babies per vote they have to kill. The republicans don’t care how many American sons and daughters they have to send to war to win one more congressional seat. They sent Micheal Milken to prison for insider trading and they all move money based on legislation in front of them.

If they draw attention to themselves they might have to live by the laws. We need an independent prosecutor to review EVERY ONE OF THEM and charge the guilty with treason (80% + in my opinion). As long as we all hate each other they can continue to profit from the deterioration of America.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      Prove to me that Trump/conservatives are not the exact same as liberals.

Hillary should be in jail. Plenty of proof/evidence on Hunter Biden. Dem's were with Russia. We don't see any Biden signs which proves if Trump loses it's all rigged... and on and on and on...

On Twitter I see the exact opposite.

Trump should be in jail, plenty of evidence. Trump killed "x" people. Trump cheated on taxes.. I don't know a soul who will vote Trump so that proves if Trump wins he cheated and stole the election.

NEITHER side ever seems to have real evidence or proof. Both sides swear up and down they do but the other has the FBI DOJ etc in their back pocket and that's why nothing is done.

Step back and read both sides without emotion and it's kind of scary.
      I watched a YouTube video the other day that was saying if Trump doesn't leave the country before the election is decided, he will be drug out of the Whitehouse in cuff for all the wrong he's done. This was the first I'd heard of any of this. I think most of the American people get information from only a couple sources and don't hear all sides of the story. I also think both sides are fabricating false information and hoping something sticks. We need to get rid of every politician and start over, but that isn't going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
        Nothing will ever change. If the people really want change, it will be up to the people to create said change. Leave it up to politicians an they’re all above the law!
        I agree with this. ALL politicians are one of the same and nothing will change unless the average people make the change. Politicians say they will and never do. It’s about time to force them.

Comment

They are all the same. SMDH

Comment

This thread is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
              As long as we all hate each other they can continue to profit from the deterioration of America.
              Amen! Been trying to say this. You know how they do it? By keeping us fighting the culture wars and not paying attention to what's really going on. They're like a thief that throws a steak into the middle of a bunch of guard dogs, and while they're fighting over it trying to kill each other, the thief sneaks into the house and robs it clean. The Country is literally bankrupt, we can't even pay the interest on our debt, and they have us fighting each other in the streets. Our children will be saddled with generations of debt.

Comment

If one side threw the other side in jail for all the crooked stuff they did,the other side would do the same when they regained the power.Both sides are scared of the other,but they do just enough to keep us occupied.Anytime a new honest person goes to DC they are usually disgusted by the corruption and incest between the parties.If they try to stand up and make a change they’re labeled crazy,like Ron Paul,and can’t get anything done because they won’t play the game.

Comment

Name one politician other than Trump that did what they said they would do?

Comment

Obama!
                    He said he would fundamentally change America. He pretty much did that.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                      Name one politician other than Trump that did what they said they would do?
                      Right on

Comment

None recently

But Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Obama!
                          He said he would fundamentally change America. He pretty much did that.
                          Touche

Comment

[QUOTE=4wheels;15180773]Don't read both sides. Don't look at polls. Don't listen to the news. Look at what each candidate says they are going to do. Listen for yourself if it seems like it will make sense. Listen for which idea will make the best difference for this country. Choose according to the party that best matches your values. One fault of our process of choosing leaders, is they are motivated to say how bad the other side is. Consequently - by the time you are voting, you feel like you are choosing between Great Dane poop or German Shepherd poop. Which poop are you going to eat?

Yuck..

Instead don't listen to the news, twitter, Facebook or anything else. Look at candidate websites and look for what each stands for. Does that stand match your values? If yes - there is your candidate.

That’s the problem with “listen for which idea will make the best difference in the country.” Before DJT you’ve only had typical politicians like Biden. They will tell you whatever they think you wan to hear and when they get elected do none of it. It’s all lip service.

DJT does what he says.

Comment

This is what happens when unjust and illegal actions go unpunished for years. Once one group gets away with it they all begin to feel like they are entitled to do the same. It mostly started with the Clintons and continued with both parties.

Comment

Two sides of the same coin.
                                If you don't see the corruption with both parties you are not looking.
                                The two party system has failed us, we need term limits, campaign finance over haul, mandatory retirement age.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X