Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pfizer Vaccine possibly seeking approval in November?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pfizer Vaccine possibly seeking approval in November?

My question is this.. Not if you will take the vaccine or not.. I most likely wont at least this first year.. But do you think once a vaccine is ready we can freaking get back to normal? This **** virus has like a .5% death rate or something silly at this point.. So will this finally be enough to satisfy all the scared people?

I sure hope we can! I'm with you though. I want to see if there's any potential negative side effects before I take any sort of Vaccine.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
      My question is this.. Not if you will take the vaccine or not.. I most likely wont at least this first year.. But do you think once a vaccine is ready we can freaking get back to normal? This **** virus has like a .5% death rate or something silly at this point.. So will this finally be enough to satisfy all the scared people?
      If the MSM tells them they should no longer be afraid...then we can get back to normal.

It baffles me that people literally have zero self thought even through all of this BS. One would think at some point if an adult can wake up and drive a car they could figure this out on their own... But apparently not.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
        I sure hope we can! I'm with you though. I want to see if there's any potential negative side effects before I take any sort of Vaccine.
        But why take it at all even if it was proven 100% safe? I think the Flu is actually worse. Wouldn't it be better to get it, get over it and be immune?
        I mean maybe if you're over 60 and you believe the media and are scared but otherwise?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          If the MSM tells them they should no longer be afraid...then we can get back to normal.

It baffles me that people literally have zero self thought even through all of this BS. One would think at some point if an adult can wake up and drive a car they could figure this out on their own... But apparently not.
          This is a true statement. The media machine created the hype and will be the only ones to calm it for the people who are scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            This is a true statement. The media machine created the hype and will be the only ones to calm it for the people who are scared.

Well the election will be over and surely the MSM won’t play the long game for 4 more years no matter who wins the presidency. But at this point who knows what they will do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My theory is.....

A "miracle" drug/vaccine would be created within the first quarter of 2021 simply because the elections would be over and whoever the President would be would be the driving force and/or hero of the new drug/vaccine. Thus proving it was all a government conspiracy from day 1. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERKEN View Post
                My theory is.....

A "miracle" drug/vaccine would be created within the first quarter of 2021 simply because the elections would be over and whoever the President would be would be the driving force and/or hero of the new drug/vaccine. Thus proving it was all a government conspiracy from day 1. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

I have said that from day 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I say make all the politicians who pushed this mask crap get the shots first .

Comment

I won't take it . I don’t get the flu shot either.. I don't trust the government and I don’t trust anyone trying to profit from this..

Comment

Working...
                    X