No announcement yet.

Zero Turn Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just mowed my 3 acre front yard in under an hour with my ferris. Nice and smoothe, and not covered in grass and dirt. Did I mention how nice the ride was...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
      I just mowed my 3 acre front yard in under an hour with my ferris. Nice and smoothe, and not covered in grass and dirt. Did I mention how nice the ride was...lol
      That’s pretty good! Like I said, I was ready to buy a Ferris, but could not find one in stock. I noticed with mine that there isn’t much dust and grass thrown up on me, which is a another huge plus!

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
        That’s pretty good! Like I said, I was ready to buy a Ferris, but could not find one in stock. I noticed with mine that there isn’t much dust and grass thrown up on me, which is a another huge plus!
        Amen to that. Hope you get a lot of years out of it, which I believe you will. Congrats on the new tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
          Cool. Seems like your story was look at me and my mower. Because you bought it, it the best. Worst review I have ever seen for a mower. Now I'll hit the back button. Good luck with your mower!
          What a ****!

Comment

Good stuff. What does the Ferris do differently to keep dirt and grass off of you?

Comment

Cool. Seems like your story was look at me and my mower. Because you bought it, it the best. Worst review I have ever seen for a mower. Now I'll hit the back button. Good luck with your mower!
              Wow, didn’t realize there was such a thing as mower envy.

Comment

Be careful with posting about any other brand then the OP bought. You'll be labeled as jealous and being an ***.

Comment

Be careful with posting about any other brand then the OP bought. You'll be labeled as jealous and being an ***.
                  Go be an ******* somewhere else dude...seriously. It’s unbecoming to be so jealous of another man’s “tool.”

Comment

Nice mower! I've got a Dixie Chopper that's 13yo. When it dies, I will get a Scag.

Comment

Go be an ******* somewhere else dude...seriously. It’s unbecoming to be so jealous of another man’s “tool.”
                      Just put him on the ignore lust, he never has any value to add.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                        No kidding. How do add someone to the ignore list?

Comment

No kidding. How do add someone to the ignore list?
                          Here ya go
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post

This! He has formed a pattern

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              This! He has formed a pattern
                              Done!

Comment

Done!
                                Glad I could help ya

Comment

Working...
                                X