Any Capital Farm Credit Agents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Capital Farm Credit Agents?

Looking to put an existing loan with a different company as I'm not happy with the current bank I have it through. This is currently raw land. I've always heard good things about Capital Farm Credit so looking to see if anyone on here is an agent.

Dennis M. “Mike” Tippit | Regional Vice President of Sales | Capital Farm Credit

O 281.392.3060 | CapitalFarmCredit.com | NMLS 612391

Connect with Capital Farm Credit: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn

Use ShareFile to send confidential and large documents.

I have spoken with Mike several times. I haven't done anything with him yet but he has been VERY easy to deal with. Give him a shout.

Comment

I went with Capital Farm and Credit for my land purchase.

Nothing but good things to say about them.

also, you pay into their patronage program - I receive a check from every year from them.

Comment

if you're in North Texas call Travis in Bowie. CFC is an awesome company and Travis is a great guy to take care of you

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
          Dennis M. “Mike” Tippit | Regional Vice President of Sales | Capital Farm Credit

O 281.392.3060 | CapitalFarmCredit.com | NMLS 612391

Connect with Capital Farm Credit: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn

Use ShareFile to send confidential and large documents.

I have spoken with Mike several times. I haven't done anything with him yet but he has been VERY easy to deal with. Give him a shout.
          I would highly recommend Mike. He did our loan when we bought our property. Great guy and office to deal with. He offices in Katy, but if need be can get you in touch with Brenham or College Station branches.
          Best thing about CFC is you become a share holder when you get a loan. You will get a dividend check every year. We sold our land in 2014, and still continue to get dividend checks. Mike can probably explain it better than I can.
          Last edited by captainsling; 05-03-2021, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
            if you're in North Texas call Travis in Bowie. CFC is an awesome company and Travis is a great guy to take care of you
            Yep, good friend and a good guy!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

3rd on Tippit

Comment

Originally posted by frios View Post
                I went with Capital Farm and Credit for my land purchase.

Nothing but good things to say about them.

also, you pay into their patronage program - I receive a check from every year from them.
                X2

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                  Agree

Comment

We used them when we bought land.

Comment

What area are you in? We used Josh Rodriquez for our Fairfield property, great guy and very responsive. Have been very pleased with Capital Farm Credit

Josh Rodriguez | Sr. Loan Officer
                      2115 Bird Creek Terrace
                      Temple, Tx 76502
                      Office: 254-773-3417
                      Capitalfarmcredit.com

Comment

Capital Fram Credit is the way to go!!! We have used them twice nothing bad to say at all. Very very helpful. Around menard or Brady look up MS Jerri

Comment

I see Josh out of temple also and had no problems at all very easy to deal with

Comment

We are in Fayette county. Do you have to use an agent local to your area?

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
                              We are in Fayette county. Do you have to use an agent local to your area?
                              Our property was in Madison County and we used the Katy office.

Comment

Working...
                              X