No announcement yet.

Hubby, wifey tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't. At this point, I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 85-90 hours of ink on me but have never even considered a matching tattoo with my wife. I have something that reminds me of her and something that represents our anniversary date but that's about. We have been together for 17 years but I don't think matching tats are in our future lol.

Comment

Spend money on tattoos or do the responsible thing and get some health insurance.......I'll get a ton of tattoos. Yup makes sense.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
          Spend money on tattoos or do the responsible thing and get some health insurance.......I'll get a ton of tattoos. Yup makes sense.

Wait... what?
          Can we not get health coverage if we have tattoos? Are tattoos irresponsible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Relevance your Honor?

Comment

Sorry, Sir, the OPs question was not 'Should the wife and I get tattoos or health insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
                I’ll be the first, my wife and I share a tattoo... kinda. We enjoyed the movie Juno in 06 or 08, not sure. In the movie she tells her boyfriend he’s the cheese to her macaroni. My wife has macaroni on her right butt cheek and I have cheese on my left, when we stand together they match up. Some may say it’s silly but we think/thought it’s cool. We were young (19+/-) and head over heels in love! 15 or so years later I still love her like I did then. Do what you want and don’t let anyone (macho buddies) talk you out of it!
                That's good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  They are trying to save you from yourself! [emoji13][emoji23]
                  Amen to this!

Then will post years from now version 2:

WHAT TO DO WITH OLD TATTOES FROM MARRIAGE?

Comment

Really? Boy, that old health insurance thread triggered a couple of y'all. This thread had nothing to do with your comment.

If this is some kind of shot at me because I don't care to buy health insurance, you're way out of line bub. My wife and I make plenty of money and my family is VERY well taken care of and want for nothing. You know nothing about me or my current situation and I won't sit here and let you or anyone else try to tell me how I should run my home or spend my money. It's hard to get me steaming mad these days but you've done it. If you want to comment further about this I'll give you my phone number and we can talk about it. Otherwise, shut your mouth concerning me or my family's business.
                    Last edited by Pineywoods; 02-24-2021, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
                      Thanks for the encouraging words! You never know what the future holds but I have two beautiful children and I’m going to try my hardest to ensure that they grow up with two parents in a loving home! Worst case scenario I wander around single with cheese tattooed on my *****. Life is too short to worry about the small stuff!
                      For sure!!!!

My wife got MIRACLES on her left arm after having brain surgery for a cancerous tumor and receiving nothing less than miraculous healing. When She got it, she asked if I’d get one too. Never had ink in my life. I got it and a few more over time. Makes no difference to me what anyone thinks. I only have tattoos that represent a piece of my life’s story. With or without her, I’ll never forget the blessings we received so it’s irrelevant if we make it or not. Click image for larger version

Name:	06A50496-E598-4FCF-BFD7-F418352ED164.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	24645137

Click image for larger version

Name:	57221967-83CB-43C3-956D-73806B809A21.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	24645138

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                        Really? Boy, that old health insurance thread triggered a couple of y'all. This thread had nothing to do with your comment.

If this is some kind of shot at me because I don't care to buy health insurance, you're way out of line bub. My wife and I make plenty of money and my family is VERY well taken care of and want for nothing. You know nothing about me or my current situation and I won't sit here and let you or anyone else try to tell me how I should run my home or spend my money. It's hard to get me steaming mad these days but you've done it. If you want to comment further about this I'll give you my phone number and we can talk about it. Otherwise, shut your mouth concerning me or my family's business.
                        I know this:

And that tells me enough to know that you're the kind of guy that's either a suck on the system, or will be asking for handouts to cover your medical bills one day.

Comment

Originally posted by ON THE EDGE View Post
                          For sure!!!!

My wife got MIRACLES on her left arm after having brain surgery for a cancerous tumor and receiving nothing less than miraculous healing. When She got it, she asked if I’d get one too. Never had ink in my life. I got it and a few more over time. Makes no difference to me what anyone thinks. I only have tattoos that represent a piece of my life’s story. With or without her, I’ll never forget the blessings we received so it’s irrelevant if we make it or not. [ATTACH]1041581[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1041582[/ATTACH]
                          That's the key, it's all part of "your" story .
                          Some people are very shallow minded, live textbook boring lives, and think everyone else should fit in that standardized generic mold that they live in.
                          Be wild, you only get to do it once!!
                          I promise when you're dead, that wrinkled, faded tattoo won't matter in the least!

Comment

I know this:

And that tells me enough to know that you're the kind of guy that's either a suck on the system, or will be asking for handouts to cover your medical bills one day.
                            He's going to get a #triggered tattoo after this thread.

Comment

I know this:

That was a long time ago and if you had read my response to the last guy that made a similar comment, you would know that my financial situation right now versus 2 years ago at that particular time are night and day different. Again, you don't know me at all or my ability to pay for things. By the way, that was the first time I had ever stayed in a hospital in 42 years and paid cash for the bill... You take care of your family and I'll take care of mine. Man you have some nerve.

Sorry for the thread derail OP. I won't respond to this jackwagon again on your thread. My apologies.
                              Last edited by Pineywoods; 02-24-2021, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gwellstx View Post
                                curious.... did y’all get pics of the cheese and macaroni or did you get the words “cheese” and “macaroni”?

Pics are NOT necessary. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Words, hers stayed right around size 12 font and mine has ballooned out to about a 26.

I am amazed at the lack of confidence in ones marriage around here. I love the heck out of my wife! Good times and bad she is my rock and a dime piece at that! Like I said before, life throws curves but I sure don’t foresee anything changing. Get a tattoo or don’t I don’t care but keep a positive attitude. When you expect to fail you will.

Comment

Working...
                                X