Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need a crew cab if I don't carry passengers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to size down from my crew cab to a extended cab. The wife said heck NO !! Or something like that !!

Comment

I got to many guns/ hunting crap to have anything smaller than a crew cab and especially when it rains heading to ranch or anywhere and you need to keep something dry

Comment

If you get a regular can you'll wish you had at least an extended cab. You never know when you'll need it just like 4x4.. Get the crew.

Comment

My last five trucks have been crew cab, I wouldn't want to go back to a regular cab.

Comment

been more than once that i've slept in the back seat of the truck. get a crew cab, you won't regret it.

Comment

You probably don't "need" it, but it sure will be nice.

Comment

Storage - You will be amazed at all the stuff you really need in your truck.

Comment

Get the crew you will regret it if you don't better resale value to

Comment

Get the crew - Always better to have more room than less

Comment

Yes, yes and yes.

Comment

Crew cab all the way!!

Comment

Get the crew. At the very least, get an extended cab as it's definitely better than single cab.

However, the problem with extended cabs is they are almost extinct. You can't hardly find them.

My cousin bought an ecoboast a couple months ago and wanted an extended cab. He ended up having to order the truck. He could have bought one off the lot if he wanted a crew cab. Dealer couldn't find an extended cab with his option package within 100 miles. Seems to me that 90 percent of the inventory on lots these days is crew cabs.

Comment

If you want a full size bed go with the extended cab. I have a crew cab because they had a good deal on a crew cab, 6' bed, 4x4. I rarely drive when more than 3 are going anywhere because my buddies have newer f150 crew cabs with WAY more room. I do prefer to have the storage of the crew cab now that I have one. I love my Tacoma but if I can't get another crew with a full bed a new ecoboost f150 will get the same fuel mileage I am now.

Comment

I would go with the crew, it's like having insurance. You have it whenever you end up needing it. I load mine up all the time especially when the weather is bad.

Comment

I've owned (2) super duty crew cabs and (2) Chevy Silverado extra cabs. I actually prefer the extra cabs now. Yeah every now and then a crew might be nice, but for 90% of my use a extra cab works just fine. I would rather have the bed space with a lockable bed cover than extra cab space. Out of sight, out of mind. Just look at how many threads on here talk a out their vehicles being broken into. Not to mention the better maneuverability of the extra cab over the crew cab if a 6.5' bed option is offered with the crew.

Comment

Working...
                                X