Tri-Tronics Pro 70 plus garmin astro 220

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tri-Tronics Pro 70 plus garmin astro 220

I have three trash breakers that are in need of repairs. I know what is wrong with them as the contacts inside that contacts the battery are broken are needing replaced. I cant seem to find anywhere on any website that sells the parts as i will be able to make the repairs myself and then sell them as I don't need them anymore. Whatever I get working will be sold in good working order or will be sold for parts only as they don't make these exact kind since Garmin bought them out.

The Garmin Astro 220 works flawlessly and has about 6 -8 collars. Some work and some don't. More than likely will just replace the batteries and antennae's and try them again. The ones I don't get working will be for parts.
    I have all of the original boxes for everything except for a few collars I bought along the way.

The plan is to get them working first then make a decision on the next move.
    since I have bought the new Garmin system, I don't need these anymore.
    does anyone know where to buy these parts? Would be greatly appreciated.
    antennae's and batteries are easy. The internals are a different story.

Can’t advise on where to buy the parts. I’ve dealt with the folks at collar clinic in Traverse City, Mi. They were great. I’d call them about parts, if nothing else- they will fix them if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by sticknstring View Post
      Can’t advise on where to buy the parts. I’ve dealt with the folks at collar clinic in Traverse City, Mi. They were great. I’d call them about parts, if nothing else- they will fix them if needed.
      My advice as well.

Only place I buy them from.

Comment

Gundog Supply.com used to carry some of the parts. Used to get my batteries from them.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Working...
        X