Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snakelover's (David Harkins) (Snakelover (David Harkins memorial service post #899)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an AWESOME picture, and thank you for the update. Continued prayers for David! God Bless, Rusty

Comment

What a great picture, enjoy y'all vacation, and continued prayers for David.

Comment

kEEP trucking and believing in God. Yall are 2 great people and continue to love on each other and spend time enjoying the company

Comment

Great Pic! Praying for y'all!

Comment

Thank you Mindy for the update. Continued prayers for you all!

Comment

Prayers continue. Love that picture - priceless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great update and great picture.

Rwc

Comment

Moving picture for sure! Thanks for sharing. Continued prayers!

Comment

Thank you for your continued prayers! God is good!

Comment

Originally posted by snakelover View Post
                      thank you for your continued prayers! God is good!

amen!

Comment

I love the picture! Thanks for sharing, Mindy!

You guys are the best and remain in Dee’s and my prayers.

Comment

Written by David on August 17, 2022:

Hi, friends and family! I hope you’re having a good day!

I’m enjoying a much-needed thunderstorm and thought it a good time to update you on my health.

Monday, Mindy and I had a long day at UT Southwestern. My alarm went off at 3:45am to allow time for me to drink coffee and read my morning devotionals before eating breakfast and taking a shower. We left by 5:30am to deal with the morning traffic and still get there in time for my first of four appointments.

The day started with an MRI. After that was labs, my oncologist appointment, and my infusion. Counting waiting times, it took most of the day. Lots of waiting. Especially for Mindy. She’s such a trooper!

Of course, the main event was discussing my MRI results with my oncologist. Since I have been feeling a little better, I was hoping my MRI would look better too. But it was just the same. This was presented to us as very good news, but I couldn’t help feeling a little disappointed. At least initially. I’ve decided to focus on how I feel and not on the MRI. One day at a time.

Counting my blessings!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support!
                          Attached Files

Comment

We love you both so much.

Comment

Great attitude goes. Very long ways. We’ll keep praying and you keep positive

Comment

We’re so proud of the both of y’all David. Y’all keep fighting. God is the God of the past, present, and future all at the same time. Nothing is too big for Him.

Comment

Working...
                                X