Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metaverse opinions

Good, bad ugly?

I can see some benefits for training or learning ect but if you think people are buried in their phones now just wait.

If this goes public they will get their dopamine from being in a virtual world where everything is what they want and like.

This is our future...Click image for larger version

Name:	walle1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	25288084

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

More people on phones = less people in the woods = more deer for me

Comment

The Metaverse doesn’t exist. Its a concept Zucherboy is trying to push to save his FB stock. Everything about it is “one day”. As far as people living in a fake digital alternative universe, that already exists but to your point will continue to get worse for some. Many are doing the opposite though. Return to the natural world and the old ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
        The Metaverse doesn’t exist. Its a concept Zucherboy is trying to push to save his FB stock. Everything about it is “one day”. As far as people living in a fake digital alternative universe, that already exists but to your point will continue to get worse for some. Many are doing the opposite though. Return to the natural world and the old ways.
        It's more than just a concept. It's interactive VR, no way this gets shelved.

Just like airline, military and anything. Gov we are paying for all the prototypes. Win win for them. Imagine all the technical training and it's reaches.

We as normal people know we don't have control of everything and get our happiness from our families and loved ones through small and great acts of nobility and kindness. As mentioned People already live in a virtual world, now imagine it multiplied....

It's coming!

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
          It's more than just a concept. It's interactive VR, no way this gets shelved.

Just like airline, military and anything. Gov we are paying for all the prototypes. Win win for them. Imagine all the technical training and it's reaches.

We as normal people know we don't have control of everything and get our happiness from our families and loved ones through small and great acts of nobility and kindness. As mentioned People already live in a virtual world, now imagine it multiplied....

It's coming!

It may be coming but right now it doesn’t exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fjb the metaverse President is Trump! I’m in

Comment

They are already selling real estate in the metaverse. Its coming. I have already coined the term meta-tipping also. Its like cow tipping but with someone in googles in the metaverse.

Comment

If you give a **** about this, then “they” have already won ! I guarantee you this will not affect me at all. Get a grip !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                  If you give a **** about this, then “they” have already won ! I guarantee you this will not affect me at all. Get a grip !
                  By all means keep you head in the sand and fingers in your ears all you want BUT It will 100% effect you and all society just like the internet did.

Life isn't as simple as you think it is anymore.

Comment

*** is this?

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                      By all means keep you head in the sand and fingers in your ears all you want BUT It will 100% effect you and all society just like the internet did.

Life isn't as simple as you think it is anymore.

Life is simple if you let it be. Worrying about crap you can’t change is literally useless. Enjoy what you can and let the world do what it will. Now I’m out because I violated my own principle!

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                        *** is this?

I thought the thread title was asking about a new cable service...

Comment

They will dumb us down by whatever means necessary through instant gratification! But at least our last years on earth will kick azz!

Comment

Maybe now I’ll be able to kill that big buck of my dreams

Comment

Maybe now I’ll be able to kill that big buck of my dreams

Comment

Working...
                              X