KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    You are such a tease...let's see it. Heck, even a stock photo before Tuesday [emoji2359]
    I don't really have any good ones. They're installing some accessories for me. Let me see what I got

Comment

Last pic is a stock photo of a 2022 Pro FX. One seater version of the Pro FXT

Comment

I like that. I've heard nothing but good things about the Pro Fx. Looks a lot faster than my 4010 [emoji12][emoji12][emoji736]

Comment

Sweet ride, congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys. Killing me not to have it now. All my trailers are in Centerville but swamprangers going to let me borrow one. He's on my way to mauriceville so I can borrow his. Thanks again Brandon

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              Thanks guys. Killing me not to have it now. All my trailers are in Centerville but swamprangers going to let me borrow one. He's on my way to mauriceville so I can borrow his. Thanks again Brandon
              I got one here if needed

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                I got one here if needed

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                Thanks. I appreciate it but that's the opposite way I need to go

Comment

Picked up our new redneck limo today. Cant wait to get it to Centerville!

Comment

I’m digging the new retirement phase patrol car!

Comment

Nice ride! Grandkids gonna love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                        I’m digging the new retirement phase patrol car!

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        Nice ride! Grandkids gonna love it!
                        [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Yall will love the new mule. We got one a few months ago and it's great around out place. Look into the H13 LED replacement headlight bulbs, they are a huge upgrade to the factor bulbs for about $50. There is a really good mule pro facebook page full of information if you are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
                              Yall will love the new mule. We got one a few months ago and it's great around out place. Look into the H13 LED replacement headlight bulbs, they are a huge upgrade to the factor bulbs for about $50. There is a really good mule pro facebook page full of information if you are interested.
                              Thanks. I was able to find this one through that fb page. Hard to find right now.
                              Last edited by Chew; 04-12-2022, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Congratulations on the new ride. You and the family will love it I am sure. I have a 2021 and love the simplicity and it has been very useful on our place. I did have one small problem the dealer like to have never found. Mine started blowing fuses intermittently. Long story short it had a bare wire right at the starter that was grounding out. That flip up windshield is a nice feature for air flow.

Comment

Working...
                                X