Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
    Radar, You on my bucket list now.

Would enjoy sharing a fire, big bottle of whiskey, and rib-eye some day.

We could invite nannyslayer, and get her to explain her college life. [emoji23][emoji16][emoji33]

Ole Radar already knows!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't be such a whiner....I had to do three cleanses in five weeks last spring.

Comment

I've been looking forward to getting old, but you old bastages are ruining that. Sitting around talking about your colon blows, your baby wipes, etc, with the culmination of the story being a camera up your ***. Nope...I'll just stay young, thank you.

Comment

Russ,not whining at all.

Just trying to make a little fun out of a snitty deal.

[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
            I had to drink some stuff like that when I got a lower GI. I remember it had a picture of a swan on the bottle.

I drank too much of that medicine and it was a chitty story, I chit so much I fought off chitting till I could not hold my chit no more, I wiped with a damp sponge I chit so much.

On the way to the doctors office for my GI, I got caught in a traffic jam, started getting them bubbly guts and prayed. God never heard me that day and I heel walked over behind one of them concrete pilars at the over pass along loop 410 and left a Whataburger sack and most of my pride. Yes, people seen it happen and blew their horns and carried on, reckon I should have charged an admission.

When I got to the doctors office,they stuck a hose in my hoo-skow, and it was hooked up to bottle of white paint,they turned on the valve and that stuff went up in me. When they got done taking x rays that nurse said sir you can go in that restroom there and let that stuff out. Man, I went in there and tore it up. Sounded like someone blowing water thru a trumpet. Little did I know that the walls to the restroom was next to the waiting room and they was thin. I could hear small children giggling and old folks laughing but I could not stop it. After all that ordeal I went out in the lobby and looked straight ahead and left.

Hope you have better luck than me

Dang near peed myself reading that I was laughing so hard. Mine is in a few months.

Comment

Yeah, my turn is coming. I hit the big 50 recently. Need to get it scheduled.

Comment

[ATTACH]969847[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
                  Yeah, my turn is coming. I hit the big 50 recently. Need to get it scheduled.

I’m hoping there is an app for that by the time I turn 50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, all this just talked me out of havin it done.

Comment

If. Had to do that for the 1st time 2 years ago. They said I'd be cleaned out in a couple of hours. Within 30 minutes I was on the pot. Within 31 minutes, I don't think there was anything left!

Comment

Be sure you drink it all, or your doctor will be mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
                          Well, all this just talked me out of havin it done.
                          Not to be a killjoy as I’ve been laughing pretty hard at this thread. My Grandpa refused to let them do it, they could’ve caught his cancer early but noooo. He’s dead now. Food for thought.

Comment

Think of it as Temp Weight Loss

Comment

I’m fittin to be violated..

Originally posted by Raider Power View Post
                              Not to be a killjoy as I’ve been laughing pretty hard at this thread. My Grandpa refused to let them do it, they could’ve caught his cancer early but noooo. He’s dead now. Food for thought.

Yep. I did one this year at 35 due to family history and prolonged stomach issues. A few hours of discomfort is 100% worth knowing you’re healthy.

Comment

Be sure and tell the Doc, just before the procedure, that you want a note to your wife letting her know that your head really isn't up in there.

Trying to be a comedian backfired on me though. As I was slowly waking up from anesthesia I became aware of the Doc, two nurses and my wife laughing when they handed me pictures of the procedure.

I was finally able to focus on the pictures and could make out my bottom with a round object on my butt.

They had taken a baby doll head and placed it in the picture. The Doc said, "We had to remove your head before we could get started."

Comment

Working...
                                X