Best Mattress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Mattress

We are looking to get a new mattress. What are the best out there?

In for replies.

Im convinced there is not one that can hold up to a guy my size for more than a year without sagging. Hoping someone has a decent suggestion.

Comment

Wife and I got a serta [sp] hybrid that we both like so far.

We had a sleep number for 19 years prior.

Comment

We have a Dreamcloud and it's awesome.

Comment

Everybody likes different mattresses. We bought new ones a year or two ago. We went through several trials of the various "bed in a box" mattresses (Casper, Purple, Tuft & Needle, etc...). My wife and I don't like the same mattress. We ended up getting two twin XL mattresses and putting them together to form a king bed. I got the one I liked best (Purple), and she got the one she liked best (I can't remember which).

Comment

We've been happy with our Tempur-Pedic

Comment

Wife and I have been sleeping on a regular old water bed for over 40 years... Absolutely made my back pain disappear. Ours is the plain old king size bag full of water, no baffles, no nothing but water and a little disinfectant to prevent mold.

Comment

We just got a king size puffy and really like it

Comment

We just bought a Purple a few weeks ago. A number 4 I believe and it is awesome! Went from being to hot to needing an extra blanket. Happy so far.

Comment

Go get a free one from Gallery furniture...thats the best kind

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                      Go get a free one from Gallery furniture...thats the best kind
                      I tried that. Was sure Hillary would win and bet on her. On the plus side, Hillary is not president and we love our Tempurpedic.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                        We just bought a Purple a few weeks ago. A number 4 I believe and it is awesome! Went from being to hot to needing an extra blanket. Happy so far.
                        i second this!! we got the number 3 and sleeps way cool!!!

Comment

Best Mattress

I personally like the original Purple we bought best. But wife really likes the Nectar we bought as well. But both are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We bought a purple mattress but man that sucker sleeps hot. I wish we hadn't gone with a memory foam. Our old pillow top was much cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
                              We bought a purple mattress but man that sucker sleeps hot. I wish we hadn't gone with a memory foam. Our old pillow top was much cooler.
                              are all purples memory foam?

Comment

Working...
                              X