No announcement yet.

ATV/Off-road parks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't recommend Rocky Ridge near Decatur. Not a lot of trails and it's fairly small.

Have ridden at General Sam's near Huntsville, Red River in Muenster and Lake Murray. They were good.
    My buddy raves about Shiloh Ridge.

Comment

I recommend Mud Creek or River Run. Deffinatly enough land at either one.

Comment

mudland in alvin is fun

Comment

Originally posted by Six0show View Post
          Im leaving Wednesday as well with around 4 or 5 trucks loaded down.
          Im sure by now everything is booked up, so probably wont find a place to sleep. Ill sleep in a tent but I'm betting there's no room left.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Notyap View Post
            mudland in alvin is fun
            is this a new park

Comment

Originally posted by HAWG DAWG View Post
              Im sure by now everything is booked up, so probably wont find a place to sleep. Ill sleep in a tent but I'm betting there's no room left.
              If you have a camper I know the business across the street was thinking about opening up some of their land for camper spots. Pm me if you want me to find out if they are.

Comment

Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
                I have, I like it better than down south actually. Just because I like riding deep water. It's just not as kid friendly as down south. Also you gotta enjoy Mexican music because that's what you'll hear mostly 75 percent of the time. It's fun to ride. Down south is cleaner though
                I love deep water riding too. This is the best place for it. Been riding there for 5 yrs now. But yeah, lots of that type music

Comment

Originally posted by TX Outlaw View Post
                  is this a new park
                  It's about 6 weeks old or so... Been there once. They are making improvements every day. It's pure gumbo mud though.

Comment

watching

Comment

Aaron Watson will be at down south may 11th lets have a tbh ride that weekend

Comment

Memorial Day at MudBuddies in halletsville is throwing down a live bands and crawfish boil and a lot of events on that Memorial Day weekend and still has some cabins available last time I checked and that place is fun.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTx View Post
                          If you have a camper I know the business across the street was thinking about opening up some of their land for camper spots. Pm me if you want me to find out if they are.
                          I dont have a camper therefore I'll be sleeping in the truck or a tent. lol

Comment

A TBH atv ride sounds fun but finding a mutual park for everyone will be tough. Mudbuddies and down south are both 5 hrs from me. I'm east of Dallas off 30.

Comment

I've not been here but have heard about this one close to our ranch in llano: http://www.longranchwheeling.com/

Comment

Originally posted by trakker View Post
                                x2-- Lake Murray in Oklahoma great park as well and they have pay showers to clean up after having fun in the mud!
                                I was at Lake Murray three weeks ago. Stayed at the Lake Murray Lodge. We were there on a real windy weekend (that Monday is when they had the blizzard) and the water visibility was about 10'. The circumference of the lake will circle Oklahoma. There's a little bit of everything somewhere on that lake. Spring break is this week for most folks. I bet that lake is hopping.

Comment

Working...
                                X