• Show
Clear All

Save your money for a rainy day....
    Adios,
    Gary

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
      The styles are both so different it may be tough
      Thinking the same thing, different themes.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
        The styles are both so different it may be tough

Exactly. Trying to tie together flowers and a bird with a really realistic glistening heart will be tough.

Skinny

Comment

I had to go back to the first picture and dang if there isn't a red bird in it.

Warms an old man's heart

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
            I had to go back to the first picture and dang if there isn't a red bird in it.

Warms an old man's heart

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

INK has always been a personal design with what means the most to me? I never asked anyone's opinion but that's just me. My military son is sleeved out on both arms and when he and his family visit, he always get's the looks from others, lol...can't see mine unless I wear a tank top or sleeveless shirt.

Go with your heart and what has meaning and forget the rest.

Oh, by the way...my son's ink has opened up new doors for him in his military career??

Good luck and enjoy...you only live once and who cares what anyone else thinks?

Comment

Love all the constructive people who come on threads like this and ask why or say they don't like tattoos...

I'd just have him do more flowers and filigree in any open space

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                  Love all the constructive people who come on threads like this and ask why or say they don't like tattoos...
                  Let’s just say...the OP isn’t too worried about it.
                  Last edited by Fishndude; 02-14-2019, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    Let’s just say...the OP isn’t too worried about it.
                    I don't know, after seeing her dating ap texts I'm afraid y'all may hurt her delicate sensibility

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                      I don't know, after seeing her dating ap texts I'm afraid y'all may hurt her delicate sensibility
                      She is a delicate flower.

Comment

Adding to the arteries going the the stems. Make the heart look as though it’s under ground ( Mother Earth) and is the heart of all living things. As colorful as the flowers and bird are, I would brighten up the heart also, make it a good place instead of a dark place, red going to plants, blue turning into the stream coming out of an artery “ giving life “ to everything on earth. Then you could add fish to the stream. Insects other wildlife. You did want a full sleeve didn’t yea ? Jk. Actually thought about this while working today, thanks for the distraction.
                        Last edited by critter69; 02-14-2019, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                          She is a delicate flower.

I’m delicate. But not like a flower.... like a m’fin bomb!! [emoji378]

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                            INK has always been a personal design with what means the most to me? I never asked anyone's opinion but that's just me. My military son is sleeved out on both arms and when he and his family visit, he always get's the looks from others, lol...can't see mine unless I wear a tank top or sleeveless shirt.

Go with your heart and what has meaning and forget the rest.

Oh, by the way...my son's ink has opened up new doors for him in his military career??

Good luck and enjoy...you only live once and who cares what anyone else thinks?
                            What this guy said!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nanny, I’ll send a picture of me to put on your arm to brighten it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                                Nanny, I’ll send a picture of me to put on your arm to brighten it up!

Women would fightin me tooth n nail to get that arm if I did that, B!

Comment

Working...
                                X