Galveston Area Bow Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TA_Fab View Post
    Went to Santa Fe Archery today, their waiting to get one of Matthews new bows in that the gentleman helping said I should wait for and give it a shot. Great service over there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cool!! Don't let anybody at a shop sale you on a particular bow though unless YOU like it. Shoot a bunch and buy the one that feels the best to you and that you shoot the best. Doesn't matter if it's the cheapest bow you shoot or the most expensive. Good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
      Cool!! Don't let anybody at a shop sale you on a particular bow though unless YOU like it. Shoot a bunch and buy the one that feels the best to you and that you shoot the best. Doesn't matter if it's the cheapest bow you shoot or the most expensive. Good luck!!

Yea they showed me bows from $300 up to $1000 I just wanted to wait till this Matthews budget bow gets in so I can shoot them all the same day.

Comment

Bit of a thread bump but Santa Fe Archery is now out of business. I went there a few weeks ago and they had shut up shop. Most probably already knew but for those who didn’t, I wanted to share.

Comment

I know this may be a bit of an old thread but need some help looking for a compound bow never shot a bow before but looking to getting into it! Any help greatly appreciated! Budget friendly preferred don't mind spending around $300 for one.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowHunter1989 View Post
            I know this may be a bit of an old thread but need some help looking for a compound bow never shot a bow before but looking to getting into it! Any help greatly appreciated! Budget friendly preferred don't mind spending around $300 for one.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
            This looks like a pretty good deal for $200.

Comment

Working...
            X