QuickBooks Alternative?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QuickBooks Alternative?

With the horrific tragedy in Uvalde today, this just seems trivial to ask about. My wife runs the business side of our company while I run the outside/tech side of things. She's used QB for a long time and is frustrated with their every 2 year updates, but adjusts and moves on. This year has been different with 2 full days wasted on working to try to get it running and spending time with their help line. Anyone know of a useful alternative for a small business? Thanks in advance, and God have mercy on all those affected by today's terrible scene.

Xero is a good alternative. It is a web app, so no updates, but a relatively reasonable monthly fee.

Comment

We use Quickbooks Online. I know it's still QB, but it's way better than all the updates and remote access is a plus when I need to get an invoice out quick. I use their credit card processing for online payments via email as well, super easy.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter View Post
        We use Quickbooks Online. I know it's still QB, but it's way better than all the updates and remote access is a plus when I need to get an invoice out quick. I use their credit card processing for online payments via email as well, super easy.
        This for me as well.

Comment

Originally posted by IvoryRoot View Post
          This for me as well.
          X3 love it

Comment

Add me to the quick books online club. Easy to use and worth every penny.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter View Post
              Yes

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
                X3 love it

X4. Been on QBO for 7 years. Works great for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use Wave Financial. It’s free and at least was (when I started) reportedly capable of a large percentage of what QuickBooks does for no cost. I’ve used it for the last four years and have no issues.

Comment

QB online for four different businesses - I have multiple employees and the acountants in it all the time.

Minor hiccups, but I've tried everything else....it takes some doing, but it also syncs with all of our other systems.

Comment

QBO. I tell customers everyday "hold on a minute - "there is nothing quick on Quickbooks"

Comment

What line of business?

If it is the AC business, as your name implies, there are several good operating systems out there for home service businesses, like Housecall Pro, Service Titan, and SERA.

Comment

Another vote for Quickbooks Online. We use it every day and have been happy with it.

Comment

QB online is pretty simple & easy to use. While I wish it did a few more things, for an off the shelf software it works well.

Their payment portal for either cc or ACH is outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
                              What line of business?

If it is the AC business, as your name implies, there are several good operating systems out there for home service businesses, like Housecall Pro, Service Titan, and SERA.
                              Service business but not HVAC. Stands for Aransas County since Rockport names were taken! Thanks for the replies, all. The transfer from QB to QBO is where the glitches have shown up. Turns out QBO is wanting more access to things that she's not comfortable with. Xero is looking good, but at a much higher cost. The cost may be acceptable for something she likes though. Thanks again GS!

Comment

Working...
                              X