Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck slew! You're on a roll!

Comment

These fish bite good! Least the small ones do! Had a good one follow a jig and not eat it though.

Comment

Navionics is worthless here! Shows nothing. If somebody has a Helix 7 for sale holler at me. Just need GPS to run lakemasters too.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          Navionics is worthless here! Shows nothing. If somebody has a Helix 7 for sale holler at me. Just need GPS to run lakemasters too.
          What lake are you on?

Comment

Rend lake Illinois. First time here.

Comment

I've got a Smartstrike card in my Solix that I can overnight you if that will help. If you're interested, I'll verify that Rend lake is on it before shipping, just give me a call with the address to ship it to up there.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Rend lake Illinois. First time here.
                Go get um. As far as running the lake ask yourself what would Flex do

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  Go get um. As far as running the lake ask yourself what would Flex do

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                  It’s too cold to run the lake with my shirt off drinking Busch Light while taking selfies and my old lady wouldn’t like any single moms in the sled!! I’m afraid of her. She’s little but she’s mean!!

It’s a fun lake. I don’t know how many we caught yesterday just not enough big ones. Gonna check a little area out before long hopefully if we get a little window in the storms. I got some work to do till then!

Comment

Good Luck Slew!

Comment

It’s too cold to run the lake with my shirt off drinking Busch Light while taking selfies and my old lady wouldn’t like any single moms in the sled!! I’m afraid of her. She’s little but she’s mean!!

It’s a fun lake. I don’t know how many we caught yesterday just not enough big ones. Gonna check a little area out before long hopefully if we get a little window in the storms. I got some work to do till then!
                      Hahahahaha. He's trying to catch fish, not a buzz, slap, and tickle!

I suggest not doing as I would do.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Pouring sideways rain!!! Must be a tournament going on! Headed to the ramp. Fun times!!!

Comment

Pouring sideways rain!!! Must be a tournament going on! Headed to the ramp. Fun times!!!
                          Stay safe. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well after a few years of debating and getting my arm twisted by a couple on here(slew and Pat) lol, we broke down and got the livescope. Pat was awesome and gave me pole so that svaed me a little. It came in Wednesday and I spent yesterday afternoon pulling wires and installing the black box. Finished it up this morning
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by hogslayer78; 05-06-2022, 12:30 PM.

Comment

15th after day one with 10.51. 12.40 is leading it. They got nearly a pound on second place. Didn’t catch a kicker today. Need 4 tomorrow to make a jump. Winds gonna be tough tomorrow.

Comment

What pole is that? I have a rednecked version of a pole but need something more along the lines of what you have.

Comment

Working...
                                X