Shop and Barndo Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    I should have thought about the extra concrete on the back of mine. I need gutters in a bad way.
    With soo much roof, I thought the concrete would be better than gutters for me.

Comment

Apron and walkways are done. Plumbing in place for water, toilet, shower, urinal and sink. Concrete guy had sent me a sketch and I told him to go with it. Why on earth he shrank the entrance ramp to 10 ft long is beyond me. I will add on to that with the help of some buddies one weekend. Building should start going up next week. Good chance I trench the for the power and water this weekend.

Comment

Atta boy Mitch....congrats on the progress. It will all work out. Try to enjoy the process and not stress out too much. [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
          Atta boy Mitch....congrats on the progress. It will all work out. Try to enjoy the process and not stress out too much. [emoji23]
          The way this is dragging on and out is ruthless sir.

Comment

After a long wait, shop should start going up on Monday

Comment

Glad to hear your shop is about to start. Hope it goes faster then ours has been going. Much slower than expected with random weather and equipment delays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                Glad to hear your shop is about to start. Hope it goes faster then ours has been going. Much slower than expected with random weather and equipment delays.

How far along are yall Heath? That's a shame what happened to your original contractor

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                  How far along are yall Heath? That's a shame what happened to your original contractor

Not yet done framing the building. Hoping the metal will all be completed by end of next week. But thats just me being hopeful. Not real sure how long it will take.

Comment

And on this day, a building was delivered........

Comment

And here we go
                      Attached Files

Comment

Exciting stuff!

Comment

Found a guy selling components for an outdoor kitchen on the cheap. Stainless sink, faucet, LP cook top and heavy duty drawers. Building should be complete in the next week or so. Not going to do any dirt work until after the building is up.
                          Attached Files

Comment

She's a big girl. Second guessed my color choices at first but think I chose right. Building will be done by Monday afternoon at the latest.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Great color choice!

Same as we did only we did solid gray on the walls and the light color trim

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking good Mitch! Are yall putting any rock/stone outside on the walls or post? Seems thatd go great with that color scheme.

Comment

Working...
                                X