No announcement yet.

Rednecks with paychecks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing like a chick that looks like she got hit in the *** with a bag of nickles crawling thru the mud drunk on Busch lite

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Nothing like a chick that looks like she got hit in the *** with a bag of nickles crawling thru the mud drunk on Busch lite

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
      We always called it hail damage 😂😂😂

Comment

Don't speed thru Saint Jo!
        I made the mistake of driving to the lease to work on RNWPC weekend a few years ago. Some of the rigs and BS I saw being pulled in there on 82 from both east and west were hard to describe.
        Munster was like driving thru Canton on first Monday or Round Top when they are Rollin.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          You mean Rtards with credit cards?

X2

My wife had a co- worker die at that event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I just don’t get how any of that can be fun.

Comment

I havent been to that one, but have been to a bunch of the other events. If u haven't went to one, then u dont know what your talking about. Alot of them bikes cost more then the truck u drive. Yes there are alot of idiots that go, but for the most part its a blast to watch people tear their **** up. I guess alot of yall think a good time is sitting in church on a sunday listening to all the hypocrites, then they go home and dont pratice what they preach. But i guess to each his own. To the op, go and see for yourself, more then likely u will have a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                LJT is just a drunk fest imo, you got action at RWP.
                LJT has hotter girls overall .
                I remember LJT 2004 ish freshly single getting mono. Laying in bed couple days later calling a few different girls blaming them.

Comment

Looks rad

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    You mean Rtards with credit cards?
                    I am sitting here with that sore throat from thr Biden bug. Hurts to drink eat, anything. I read that and now I know it hurts to laugh to. Omg u had me rolling, that was a good one

Comment

Went when I was younger it was fun, and there was talent to be had. Like anything it’s kinda what you make of it, being older and happily engaged I wouldn’t go back [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN View Post
                        I am sitting here with that sore throat from thr Biden bug. Hurts to drink eat, anything. I read that and now I know it hurts to laugh to. Omg u had me rolling, that was a good one
                        Sorry, that's what the locals call it.

Comment

Rednecks with paychecks

I applied for a vendor spot for my food trailer and am hoping to get selected. Late nights could be very profitable. [emoji6]
                          Plus I want to watch that downhill race where they ride the little tykes cars.

Last edited by Graysonhogs; 01-16-2022, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Yep, all the drunks gonna wanna eat before the crash out. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
                              Yep, all the drunks gonna wanna eat before the crash out. Lol

As a long retired drunk, that’s 100% accurate.

Comment

You can sell the redneck family tree. (Corn dogs). Strait with no branches.

Comment

Working...
                                X