Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rednecks with paychecks

Anyone going in March?

Anyone been before? Have a friend wanting to go and trying to convince me to go with him.

You mean Rtards with credit cards?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      You mean Rtards with credit cards?
      Yea I'm just going to sit and laugh at dumbasses.

This friend of mine married money so for him it's rednecks with mama's money.

Comment

In all seriousness, it’s a **** show. Someone usually dies, year in and year out. I don’t believe kids are allowed any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
          Yea I'm just going to sit and laugh at dumbasses.

This friend of mine married money so for him it's rednecks with mama's money.
          I’ve never been but I have friends that go. You will see the trash of all trash. YouTube has some interesting videos you may want to look at.

Comment

Yep, was friends with the owners son at one time.
            Still am we just kinda went separate ways.
            STDs are rampant there, take plenty of amoxicillon .

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              I’ve never been but I have friends that go. You will see the trash of all trash. YouTube has some interesting videos you may want to look at.
              Yea I've seen those videos. I'm too old to do that stuff now but I can **** sure sit on the side drinking whiskey and laughing at people.

Not sure if I'm going yet, I think I can find better use of my free weekend when the white bass are spawning.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                Yep, was friends with the owners son at one time.
                Still am we just kinda went separate ways.
                STDs are rampant there, take plenty of amoxicillon .
                Are there single women there or just the same few getting passed around? I was expecting way more guys to girl ratio and nothing there I'd hook up with anyway. If I go it's really to laugh at stupid people.

Comment

You're gonna drink too much whiskey and wake up at 10 with a 2 [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Are there single women there or just the same few getting passed around? I was expecting way more guys to girl ratio and nothing there I'd hook up with anyway. If I go it's really to laugh at stupid people.
                    I think most of em are single, at least while they are there anyway.
                    I've never been one to cull em, but you'll see plenty of 10s.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                      You're gonna drink too much whiskey and wake up at 10 with a 2 [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                      So my normal weekend?

Comment

I think most of em are single, at least while they are there anyway.
                        I've never been one to cull em, but you'll see plenty of 10s.
                        How's it compare to the LJT music festival?

I don't cull'em either. I may trade up if something better turns up though.

Comment

Brother law goes, he takes his homemade monster trucks .

Comment

How's it compare to the LJT music festival?

I don't cull'em either. I may trade up if something better turns up though.
                            LJT is just a drunk fest imo, you got action at RWP.
                            LJT has hotter girls overall .

Comment

LJT is just a drunk fest imo, you got action at RWP.
                              LJT has hotter girls overall .
                              Yea LJT is fun and had good talent is why I ask. Been a few times with good memories...

I've never been to RWP.

May do both this year and get a same year comparison.

Comment

Working...
                              X