• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great kill! Congrats

Comment

West Texas Mgmt buck

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
      Congrats again, Jason. You drilled that buck. Perfect shot!!!!

We enjoyed the visit and the hunt was a lot of fun. That crazy wind definitely added to the experience. My fingers were frozen and not working right when I was trying to text and video. Lol. Glad it all worked out. That Grim Reaper zipped on through all kinds of quick. I’ll find the arrow next time I’m out, hopefully.

I texted Jeremy to come on over, right after you shot. Even though I was pretty sure I seen the buck go down, it was pretty cool having Us all there for the short track and short drag back to the road.

I have a lot of respect for ole Droopy. He’s an OG.

Thanks again B! Enjoyed the hell out of it! If you do find it, I bet that GRMH is DOA ...[emoji23]. That 425 grain teenager arrow zipped through it and the opposite shoulder pretty quick lol

Comment

Congrats! That Brandon fellow is a good guy!

Comment

Great write up, shot, and deer! Certain I’ve never killed a 10 yr old deer, good stuff!

Comment

Awesome buck and video! Congrats

Comment

Congrats Smart.

Comment

Now that’s a great friend. Atta boys Jason and Brandon. Great shot Smart. I think the wind kicked that arrow since we know what it did thru paper.

Comment

Great trophy of an old buck

Good write.
                  My quick read I didn’t see one thing. what happened to his jaw?

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                    Great trophy of an old buck

Good write.
                    My quick read I didn’t see one thing. what happened to his jaw?

Thanks again

That’s a good question. He didn’t run through anything, nor seemed to die in anything..... nor did he have any problems eating corn the two times I saw him. His gut suggested he was eating ok as well. However, his jaw was clearly broken when we went to takes pics and to age him. Not sure if being that old, his bones were weak and it broke when he hit the ground or what.

Comment

Congrats on a nice buck

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

Well done Smart! Awesome write-up! Congrats on an awesome buck! I bet Bone Thug's company was even better! First class gesture by Brandon! You guys be safe!

Comment

very Nice ,Congrats

Comment

Congratulations Jason. I would be as proud of that deer as any I have ever shot. 10.5 is unreal age for a buck.

Comment

Good stuff, Hero!

Comment

Working...
                                X