Two good men, thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two good men, thank you

This is a week overdue. Last Saturday I made a short trip to Corsicana to meet Twist with a delivery he had for me and my son Nolan. Not just any delivery, but a very special delivery from SaltwaterSlick.

A few months ago Nolan was about to see a game at the new ballpark, where he saw them drive Captain around in a UTV, which I called a gator. Nolan loved the gator and we started seeing them around town and he would always point and yell "Gator!"

He has also become a bit infatuated with our garden in the backyard and wants to help me out.

Thanks to Charlie, and Frank with the delivery, Nolan now has a gator and tractor of his very own to "help" me out. Pics to come as I will be putting them back together when I have free time, but I really want to thank both of you for your help. Charlie for your generosity and Frank for your express. Thank you both.

Also, Nolan says, "Thank you for the new toys, Charlie!"

Way to go men

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice work

Comment

Waydago fellas, very nice

Comment

Awesome!! Love these type of post.

Comment

Fine job gentleman!

Comment

I don't know Frank personally but I'm sure he's a solid. As for Charlie...not a finer man IMO. Can't image there's much that man wouldn't do for me if asked.

That's a great video. Congrats to Nolan.

Comment

Wasn’t a problem at all Clay, nothing more than a little driving.

It was good meeting Charlie for the pick up, also good meeting you and Nolan for the drop off.

Comment

Frank (Twist) is as nice of an individual as you'll ever meet.
                  He's helped me out on 2 different expresses, and wouldn't even accept any gas money. Fortunately, I was able to convince him to drink a few beers, while we visited at his home.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

I hope your boy has as much fun with those John Deere’s as my 2 grandsons did‼️ They finally outgrew them about the time they got new tool sets for their birthdays… their first project with the tool sets was to disassemble their Deere’s‼️
                      Like I told you, the parts are all there but you’ll need a handful of screws‼️

And Frank, I could sit and talk hunting with you for hours‼️ Really good to meet you as well.

Comment

Kudos, Charlie and Twist! The video of Nolan is priceless!

Comment

I know it gets said here pretty regularly, but probably still not enough, but there are a lot of good people on this forum.

I have gotten on a few other forums in the past, and have dropped them all, but Im still here because of the people here.

Comment

Way to go gentlemen! There is nothing better in this old world than putting a smile on the younguns faces. That video is priceless.

Comment

Well folks they have been rebuilt and running for a few months now but Nolan has not taken to them just yet. He just turned 3 in November. He can't figure out how to stop so he is scared to go. No pictures just yet, too busy coaching him on how to drive them lol. Hopefully come planting time he can haul the compost from the bin to the garden lol.

Thanks again Charlie. When he starts rippin' and roarin' I will keep this thread updated. It is funny because he was so excited when they were done.

Comment

Working...
                              X