Hill Country Shootout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hill Country Shootout

Pat Hadley TBOT range captain requested me to post this and Jerry Bischoffberger made it happen.
    Last edited by M.E.B.; 03-01-2022, 10:25 PM.

Hill Country Shootout

Here are the flyer, preregistration form, and liability release form for the 2022 TBoT Hill County Shootout 3D shoot, 4/9&10/22.

You can save and print these pics, or go the TBoT website and print all the forms from there: https://www.tbot.org/hill_country_shootout.html

Hope to see everyone there at this years shoot!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looking forward to it!

Comment

Yep. Can’t wait.

Comment

Any info on the primitive camping, price, is Friday also available?

Comment

Hill Country Shootout

Originally posted by TXRebel View Post
            Any info on the primitive camping, price, is Friday also available?

Yes, you can arrive on Friday, but you cannot shoot till Saturday morning. The only folks who can shoot on Friday are vendors and folks who help setup the shoot. There is a large area that is spread out that people camp in tents. No RV’s are allowed on the ranch. There is no charge for the camping.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
              Yes, you can arrive on Friday, but you cannot shoot till Saturday morning. The only folks who can shoot on Friday are vendors and folks who help setup the shoot. There is a large area that is spread out that people camp in tents. No RV’s are allowed on the ranch. There is no charge for the camping.

Bisch

Thanks for the reply, Bisch

Comment

Where’s the best place to stay during this shoot. Leakey / Utopia?

Comment

There is no real services reasonably close. A few cabins for rent around. The nearest gas station has one pump and higher than a giraffe's ***. There is no cell phone service, no internet connection. This year I will take two five gallon cans of gas, a sat phone, a full trauma kit and rations for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                    There is no real services reasonably close. A few cabins for rent around. The nearest gas station has one pump and higher than a giraffe's ***. There is no cell phone service, no internet connection. This year I will take two five gallon cans of gas, a sat phone, a full trauma kit and rations for a week.
                    Hell at that rate I might as well go full primitive and just toss up my cabelas guide tent. Looks like it’s in the same county as BFE. Lol

Comment

That was going to be my plan as well but a friend offered a cot at his place nearby.
                      Hope to see you there.

Comment

There’s lots of cabins all around the area. But most are booked by now. Better start looking hard now if you want a cabin, otherwise it’s tent camp at the shoot.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by BillyJack1975 View Post
                          Hell at that rate I might as well go full primitive and just toss up my cabelas guide tent. Looks like it’s in the same county as BFE. Lol
                          Daniel and I stayed at the Historic Inn in Leakey last year. No cell signal, but they have wifi. It was less than 20 miles from the ranch, although it takes longer than 20 minutes to drive it. VERY hilly and twisty, lol.

Comment

I’ll call a couple more places. Nothing else I’ll just rough it in the tent. That’ll be one of my excuses for shooting like chit!
                            Last edited by BillyJack1975; 03-12-2022, 06:37 PM.

Comment

10 more days and a wake-up until one of the best shoots of the year!

Comment

Working...
                              X