This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*ADMIN APPROVED* Auction for Randy Madden Family *Auction Ends August 25th*

First of all, a huge thank you to Mary and the other admins for allowing us to do this. Many of you know TBH member Randy Madden, who owns Primal Tech archery. For those of you who don’t, he’s a super good guy and an awesome bowyer.

A group of us from here on TBH met Randy when we went on a TBH elk hunt in Colorado a few years ago, and have all maintained lasting friendships and have a group text that’s been rolling since 2017 now.

Anyway, Randy’s wife is battling cancer and they are trying to get her in with MD Anderson. It’s going to be expensive and they have a lot going on without stressing about money.

I’ve seen the power of TBH when it comes to taking care of their own. I know Randy would never ASK for help…but they NEED help.

There’s a lot of people working behind the scenes on this and I won’t name them publicly, but I consider them brothers and hope they know that. The best people I know are bowhunters and I hope we can all pull together to help one of our own.

We have up for auction a Sarrels Archery Blue Ridge SR, RH 47lbs 60” longbow, and in addition to that whoever wins the bow I will take on a weekend hog hunt at the Fowler Ranch. You can shoot other animals as well but will have to pay the fee on them as they are not included in the hog hunt. Hunt will take place sometime after deer season ends and I’m flexible on scheduling.

Whoever wins the auction will pay Randy Madden directly. I know a lot of guys will want to bid who won’t be able to afford to, and that’s cool. If you can’t bid, please pray for my friend and his wife. Thanks TBH.

Here’s a couple pics of the bow. If you’ve ever been interested in Trad, it’s hard to beat one of Bob’s Bows. Or if you just want a new bow, here ya go!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fund me page would be nice................

Comment

$350 to start

Comment

$500

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          $350 to start

Thanks Bobby!!

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
            $500

Awesome thank you!!

Comment

Good deal Ryan! Praying for Kristie, our brother Randy, the girls, and their family! Randy is as good as they come, and when you spend nearly 2 weeks with somebody in the middle of nowhere, ya get to know them pretty well. I’ll also note, there’s NO DOUBT the strong relationship he has with his wife, and family. He couldn’t have hid how strong his love was for them if he would’ve tried. But he didn’t try to hide that fact at all. We’re all here for you Randy, Kristie, and the girls. And grandkids as well! God Bless brother, and prayers WILL NOT CEASE. God Bless, Rusty

Comment

$350 to start

I’m not super familiar with go fund me’s or anything, but I will post up his PayPal here shortly if anyone wants to make a smaller donation, as long as the mods are ok with that.

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
                  Good deal Ryan! Praying for Kristie, our brother Randy, the girls, and their family! Randy is as good as they come, and when you spend nearly 2 weeks with somebody in the middle of nowhere, ya get to know them pretty well. I’ll also note, there’s NO DOUBT the strong relationship he has with his wife, and family. He couldn’t have hid how strong his love was for them if he would’ve tried. But he didn’t try to hide that fact at all. We’re all here for you Randy, Kristie, and the girls. And grandkids as well! God Bless brother, and prayers WILL NOT CEASE. God Bless, Rusty

Well said brother!!

Comment

Ryan, my wife had to become an expert at navigating the MD Anderson system when I got cancer. If there's anything we can do to help, let me know.

Comment

Ryan, my wife had to become an expert at navigating the MD Anderson system when I got cancer. If there's anything we can do to help, let me know.

Thank you!! They’re trying to get it sorted out. I’ll mention it to Randy and maybe y’all could talk.[emoji106]

Comment

Randy’s PayPal is Primaltechbows@gmail.com for anyone who may want to donate rather than bid. Thanks guys!!

Comment

[QUOTE=CRM_95;15765529]Randy’s PayPal is Primaltechbows@gmail.com for anyone who may want to donate rather than bid. Thanks guys!!

Done.....................

Comment

[quote=Johnny Dangerr;15765619]
                            Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                            Randy’s PayPal is Primaltechbows@gmail.com for anyone who may want to donate rather than bid. Thanks guys!!

Done.....................
                            Thank you!!

Comment

Bump for my friend and the truest love of his life.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X