• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
    How far down 189 are you from 277?
    18 miles

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher View Post
      How can you tell if the animal died from anthrax by seeing the carcass?? What to look for?

I would guess a fully intact body, not ate up by predators or scavengers, and multiples of such is a pretty decent indicator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How far down 189 is your place?

Comment

Never mind. Saw it just now. Sorry to hear that

Comment

Good grief! First anthrax, then wild fires! It’s been a rough year

Comment

wow, unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by taco1979 View Post
                I too hunt off of 189 (south side) and I witnessed the same thing last weekend. Two deer (1 WT & 1 Axis) the entire weekend. Many of the game cams showed zero deer after June 24th and my deer vanished July 12th. I literally had 250 pounds of protein sitting inside my Lamco trough. Corner the roads for two days with no action.
                How far down 189 from 277 is your place Taco? We know JFritz place has anthrax and their place is 18 miles down 189 from 277. Just trying to get a feel how far it is spreading along 189. thanks for your info!

Comment

We’re 10 miles down

Comment

Just talked to our LO and it looks like we are wiped out. It’s a sad day.

Comment

Originally posted by JFRITZ06 View Post
                      18 miles
                      That area and North toward town seem to be hit the hardest so far. Very sad deal.

Does anyone have any new details about the fire?

Comment

Northeast Kinney Co here. Was there this weekend. We seem to be anthrax free as of right now but looking really dry. Got a good rain last overnight. Not sure how much.

Comment

Any confirmed cases of it killing Aoudad?

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                            Any confirmed cases of it killing Aoudad?

My LO is finding them dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
                              Northeast Kinney Co here. Was there this weekend. We seem to be anthrax free as of right now but looking really dry. Got a good rain last overnight. Not sure how much.
                              I received .08 this morning. At less that’s what my weather station said, it felt nice and cool having breakfast on the porch.

Comment

Is there any website that has confirmed cases pinpointed on a map? I've seen the traditional triangle map but I would like to see one of the exact locations and see how close it is to our place.

Comment

Working...
                                X