James Daughtrey bow hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Hunted turkeys there. 2 or 3 groups went north shore without a boat. The stuff by the office is easily done by truck

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    North Shore hunt is usually a separate draw from the rest of Daughtry hunts.

Used to, you drove across the dam to get to the unit.

Comment

Lost a mid 140s in 6 on archery hunt back in 2016. Hit him little too low. Saw bucks every hunt though. Hunted the mgmt hunt last year and killed a 7pt. They travel the drainages back and forth to the neighbors.
      Last edited by bowhuntingw; 09-19-2022, 04:11 AM.

Comment

^^^ I remember that hunt. I passed a low 130's 9 on the first afternoon and never saw a better deer but had one on camera at night.

Had a great time out there as I have on all the TPWD hunts I've been on.

Comment

I’m Still sick about it to this day.

Comment

Hey brotha I live here and have a gator tail if you need to be taken anywhere on that lake lmk

Comment

What Mule Skinner said. I hunted compartment 4 in the past. I did not kill but saw a lot of animals. Do not worry about bass boats, duck hunters, or the neighbors. A lot of people put in for this hunt and do not get drawn. It could be tough hunting. Just go hunt. If have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Comment

Working...
              X