Center console safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Center console safe

Planning on getting one for the Tundra. What’s yalls experience with installation of the safes and if any of y’all experienced a break in, did the safe do its job.

I got the console safe mounted in my Sierra. If I had the chance to do it over again I would not get it.

Takes up way to much space, I do not have anywhere to put stuff in the console.

Comment

Got the Console Vault for my F250. Installed in less than 10 minutes. Room for stuff on top and a ton of space inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Lampasas View Post
        I got the console safe mounted in my Sierra. If I had the chance to do it over again I would not get it.

Takes up way to much space, I do not have anywhere to put stuff in the console.
        Looked like I may have the same problem in the Tundra. Hoping some Tundra owners chime in.

Comment

Can’t comment on getting broken in to but I have a lock’er down. I ordered the wrong one (cheaper one). I emailed them that I ordered the wrong one (that was on me, I didn’t read) they made me pay the return shipping and shipped me the right one (more expensive one) and they paid for the shipping back. No extra charge.

They are a Texas company with excellent customer service. They provide YouTube links on how to install. If you follow their instructions it takes about 10 mins to do.

A theif could not get into mine on a ‘21 f250 without a crow bar and sledge hammer and even still it would take a lot of time to bust it. It is absolutely smash and grab proof.

Comment

Console vault works great in my 250.

For the Tundra, I would recommend a catalytic convertor 'safe'...

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
              Looked like I may have the same problem in the Tundra. Hoping some Tundra owners chime in.
              Look for YouTube video for the tundra. Lots of installs and reviews on many brands.

Comment

Working...
              X