Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Industrial Captial Work PM Positions Available?Houston/Freeport Market?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Industrial Captial Work PM Positions Available?Houston/Freeport Market?

I have a very good friend who’s an excellent PM currently working and finishing up in Louisiana on a long term large Captial civil, mechanical, and piping new construction job.

Job should demob in September and he’s now trying to get back home to the Houston market.

He’s younger with a lot of great experience in industrial plant work either capital or T&M.

He has a wife and 1 year old.

They just sold their house and are flexible in the Texas opportunities but prefer the Houston market to be closer to family.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Yes he has ready filtered through Indeed and Job Boards and has some feelers out through those platforms.

PM me info if anyone has a lead.

TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man the market is tough for positions in that category usually those platforms don’t offer a job like that companies bring them in by word of mouth or because of someone they know. Is he looking for a PM position or would he be interested as a superintendent for any of those trades mentioned?

Comment

May have him look into S&B Engineering.

Comment

S&B is a good company just left from their project in Sweeny at P66

Comment

Originally posted by Zjesse22 View Post
          Man the market is tough for positions in that category usually those platforms don’t offer a job like that companies bring them in by word of mouth or because of someone they know. Is he looking for a PM position or would he be interested as a superintendent for any of those trades mentioned?

Originally posted by Zjesse22 View Post

He’s not opposed to a superintendent position.

I get the word of mouth for sure, that’s why I wanted to post here and see what may pop up.

Comment

If I were in his shoes, I’d be talking to some head hunters that focus on that market.

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post
              If I were in his shoes, I’d be talking to some head hunters that focus on that market.

Yessir that’s exactly what I told him

Comment

I'm currently working with Performance contractors that have offices in that area. I do the same work but on the client side.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan11 View Post
                  I'm currently working with Performance contractors that have offices in that area. I do the same work but on the client side.

He cut his teeth with performance

Was there like 8-9 years I believe

Comment

I work for the service arm of an electrical manufacturer. We are always looking for good PM’s.

Comment

Bump

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                          PM Sent

PM Returned

Comment

Working...