Game Camera deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Camera deals

I need to by 5 or 6 new cameras. Do any of you have any recommendations on where the best place to do that is? I found Browning Strike Force cams on Focuscamera.com, but I've never heard of them before.

What price range are you looking at? Midway always has decent deals on cameras

Comment

camofire has cameras all the time

Comment

Bass pro and cabelas are about to have some decent deals. Tactacam gen 1 is $100 at scheels

Comment

Originally posted by StickFlinger View Post
          What price range are you looking at? Midway always has decent deals on cameras
          Midway has a decent deal right now, but I can't find any good info on the cameras.

Comment

I need some new browning cam's as well. My cameras arsenal is about done.

Would be curious to know where the best deal is at right now on the browning strikeforce models.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
              Midway has a decent deal right now, but I can't find any good info on the cameras.
              Not sure which ones you're looking into. I know lots of people like the Browning Strike Froce. I've been running cheap stealth cams and cheap muddy cameras for 3 years no problem. Moultrie makes good cameras too. Just depends on what you want and what you want to spend

Comment

Originally posted by StickFlinger View Post
                Not sure which ones you're looking into. I know lots of people like the Browning Strike Froce. I've been running cheap stealth cams and cheap muddy cameras for 3 years no problem. Moultrie makes good cameras too. Just depends on what you want and what you want to spend
                Midway has Stealth Cam and Muddy deals right now. I may just go that route, but I'm used to the Browning cameras so I'm struggling with the switch.

Comment

I need to by 5 or 6 new cameras. Do any of you have any recommendations on where the best place to do that is? I found Browning Strike Force cams on Focuscamera.com, but I've never heard of them before.
                  I run Browning Strike Force Cameras and they are the best camera's that I have used myself. They take good pictures and I just had my first one start acting up on me and I have had it for 7 years I believe and in all honesty it may have been my SD card that was the issue.

Comment

Midway has Stealth Cam and Muddy deals right now. I may just go that route, but I'm used to the Browning cameras so I'm struggling with the switch.
                    If you're worried about programming they are all easy as pie. Everything is press 1-2 buttons/switches and you're in business. Hardest thing to do is set date and time, but also easy and intuitive. If you can set one up, you can set any of them up

Comment

I'm ready to try those cheap muddy and tasco cams folks talk about on here.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                        I'm ready to try those cheap muddy and tasco cams folks talk about on here.
                        I've got a variety of cameras from the 20-125$ range, the only difference is picture quality. They all do their jobs and show me what's there, night time is iffy on the cheap $20 ones but they are all I buy to replace broken ones now unless there's a decent sale going.

Comment

This seems to be the cheapest way to a fleet of 6 cameras. Does anyone have any input on these?

Comment

Amazon haze blazer camera 5 packs for around $340.

I have 20 and no problems.

Check this out on Amazon
                            5-Pack No Glow Game Deer Trail Cameras Night Vision 24MP Photo 1296P H.264 MP4 Video for Wildlife Hunting & Home Security Motion Activated Waterproof https://a.co/d/8Xc6SRK

Comment

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1023270678?pid=133294

This seems to be the cheapest way to a fleet of 6 cameras. Does anyone have any input on these?
                              Grandfather used this model on 2 cams all last year, never skipped a beat and easy to set up. Couldn't tell you how many pics he got out of the batteries but they lasted about 6 months on 30 second delay two photo burst

Comment

Working...
                              X