Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Break their rods !

Comment

Hey y’all are worried bout the name drop the original post tagged them and posted the pictures of them unloading the fish basket in the boat! Lol ��

Comment

If they want to play adult games, and act like adult *******s, they can be treated like adults.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man. Thats some cahoonas cheating in a tournament with grown azz men. Lucky the tourny Marshall found them first...

Comment

Originally posted by roostar14 View Post
            Hey y’all are worried bout the name drop the original post tagged them and posted the pictures of them unloading the fish basket in the boat! Lol ��

NOT Y'all, just MR. SabineHunter! Don't get the rest of us confused with THAT!!

Comment

I just keep thinking how proud the parents must be….

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                I just keep thinking how proud the parents must be….
                Nowadays wouldn't surprise me if the parents encouraged it or looked the other way.

Comment

Did you know that High school Fishing is the only sport that is allowed to compete on Sundays, Its also the only sport that gives cash out to the winner or winners that is sponsored by the school.

Didn't start out that way but that's where it is now.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                    Nowadays wouldn't surprise me if the parents encouraged it or looked the other way.
                    Yep, “ Son let me give ya a little secret I’ve been using in tournaments for years”.

Comment

I have a question, is there a entry fee to be in these tournaments?

Comment

Originally posted by TENRMORE View Post
                        Did you know that High school Fishing is the only sport that is allowed to compete on Sundays, Its also the only sport that gives cash out to the winner or winners that is sponsored by the school.

Didn't start out that way but that's where it is now.
                        The NHSFR just paid out thousands to high school rodeo participants.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          If they want to play adult games, and act like adult *******s, they can be treated like adults.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          That's what I said Dale. They were going to take adults money

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                            That's what I said Dale. They were going to take adults money

The sad thing is this probably more about posting to social media than it was about the money. It was in a weeknight working mans tournament, they don't pay that great.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                              The sad thing is this probably more about posting to social media than it was about the money. It was in a weeknight working mans tournament, they don't pay that great.
                              I would have to agree. I've done **** in my past that if i would have been caught they would just be releasing me [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                                I would have to agree. I've done **** in my past that if i would have been caught they would just be releasing me [emoji23]

Truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X