No announcement yet.

Anyone order an F250 lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I orders a f 350 lariat ultimate on November 15th was told 8-12 weeks and still don’t have a vin or anything

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
      I think is still just greatly depends on three things. Biggest is luck, second is dealer allocation, and 3rd is picking options that have commodity issues. I got my truck in 12 weeks, someone else I know got there's in 6, someone else I know just got there's after a 10 month wait. All 3 where F350 lariat ultimate.
      That’s what I ordered 10 weeks ago still no vin was told the gooseneck prep package and the fed limner was holding things up so I took those off no one can give me a answer to why I don’t have a vin

Comment

Man. Im halfarsed Considering buying an f250 but no way I'm paying over and then waiting for it. I'll just put the $ in a savings account.

Maybe someday

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jgard View Post
          That’s what I ordered 10 weeks ago still no vin was told the gooseneck prep package and the fed limner was holding things up so I took those off no one can give me a answer to why I don’t have a vin
          Unfortunately the consumer has no way to see what a dealers allocation is, but if they don’t have any allocation or it’s very low you won’t be getting your truck any time soon. I read somewhere, where someone finally figured out the dealer they ordered from only had allocation for 1 super duty per month and they had 60 trucks on order. Obviously lots of those people aren’t getting trucks any time soon. That was at a very small dealership.

Comment

I ordered a SRW F350 Lariat Ultimate with the Tremor package on Dec 12th. Two weeks ago I had to come back to the dealership to have my DL scanned and sent to ford to verify that it was an actual customer order. Apparently, some dealerships have been faking orders to plus up their lot inventory. Still no VIN or start date. Currently get to keep and drive my 2017 model, but is this keeps up it is going to be difficult to keep her under 100K!

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
              Man. Im halfarsed Considering buying an f250 but no way I'm paying over and then waiting for it. I'll just put the $ in a savings account.

Maybe someday

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
              Mine is almost $6K under sticker if it’ll ever get here.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                Unfortunately the consumer has no way to see what a dealers allocation is, but if they don’t have any allocation or it’s very low you won’t be getting your truck any time soon. I read somewhere, where someone finally figured out the dealer they ordered from only had allocation for 1 super duty per month and they had 60 trucks on order. Obviously lots of those people aren’t getting trucks any time soon. That was at a very small dealership.
                Just talked to sales manager and ford told her via email they are working on the orders from the second week of November they are running behind cause of the holidays the worlds got one week off for thanksgiving and two for Christmas

Comment

Anyone order an F250 lately?

My brother ordered his on 11/23 and it is supposed to be built this week. Salesman said maybe February but probably early March.

I ordered my wife’s F250 and my F350 dually last year and it took about 8-10 weeks. I’ll never use anyone besides Auto Nation in Katy. All 3 trucks were way under MSRP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Last edited by Stolle; 01-27-2022, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Im Waiting to order 2023 they are getting a reDesign from what i can google

Comment

Ordered a F250 XLT diesel with upgrades, skipped the adaptive steering, on Sept 16th. Original delivery date was 1st week of Dec, 2nd delivery date was the week of Christmas, 3rd delivery date was 1st week of Jan 2022 and last delivery date was 1st week of Feb. Picked it up Jan 19th, almost exactly 4 months after my order was placed.

Payed 3k under MSRP (got a rebate I wasn’t expecting). Ordered from Cook Ford in Texas City. Followed this website weekly and then daily as delivery dates came close. I don’t suggest doing what I did as the website isn’t always correct. Mine showed in transit for 2 weeks and then out of the blue my guy called and said it was on the lot and to come pick it up.

Comment

Ordered 12/31, dealer is now saying 6-9 months, originally it was 4-6 mos. Got it for 2% under invoice, so I’ll wait for it.

Comment

Ordered my F250, blacked out FX4 package, got it within 10 weeks.

Comment

Picked mine up beginning of November. Took right at 10 weeks to come in. F-250 Lariat

Comment

Download the Ford pass app before your truck comes in. I did and a week later I got a $3000 off coupon in the mail that I was able to use. Might of been a coincidence

Comment

Ordered a lariat F250 on 11/1. Build date notification received and states week of 2/5 - but I’ll believe it when I see it…

Comment

Working...
                                X