Lake Meredith 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Meredith 2016

Has anybody got any plans to make a trip up there this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm planning on it for early archery season.

Comment

Originally posted by vthokee View Post
      I'm planning on it for early archery season.

I don't think I can make it for archery season, but hoping for late rifle season

Comment

Only if we don't get drawn for a mule deer hunt in the TPWD drawings.

Comment

I'd go right before gun season. It's really hot otherwise.

Comment

I would but now that I know Nebraska pine ridge Unit , I doubt I'll go to Meredith.

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
              I would but now that I know Nebraska pine ridge Unit , I doubt I'll go to Meredith.
              I've always wanted to hunt Nebraska. I have a buddy that's killed some nice deer in sand hills in north central Nebraska. I thinking it was north of Thedford maybe ????

Comment

I live about 15 minutes from Meredith. With no lase this year, I'll probably go out to Meredith some. It gets a little crowded out there during rifle season, especially on the weekends. And of course all the different rules since it's federal land. be sure and check them out before hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by fishanhunt View Post
                  I've always wanted to hunt Nebraska. I have a buddy that's killed some nice deer in sand hills in north central Nebraska. I thinking it was north of Thedford maybe ????

That's a good area. I hunted pine ridge unit last year and it held a lot of deer but also had a bunch of hunters. I could of punched my tags every time I hunted. If you want meat it's the place to go. But I only saw one buck I would of considered a mounter.

Comment

I'll be hitting it the last few days of bow season, hopefully it'll have cooled off a bit. Might jump out there during rifle as well.

Comment

I got time off starting at the end of October so I hope to make it out there at the end of archery season

Comment

Originally posted by chongo View Post
                        I'll be hitting it the last few days of bow season, hopefully it'll have cooled off a bit. Might jump out there during rifle as well.

I think we talked last year about going! I'm going the week after thanksgiving!

Comment

I'm planning on heading out the last weekend of archery season.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by newbieG View Post
                              I think we talked last year about going! I'm going the week after thanksgiving!

Now I'm considering an opening weekend trip as well. Would really like to arrow a mulie this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X