No announcement yet.

How much is this big boy worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not into paid per animal in this way. I'm not a fan of high fence. However something is legal I am a capitalist... supply and demand if that is how he wants to make money and that is how he wants to spend money....fine by me.

My rub is why are they "harvesting" deer? My wife always asks if I caught a deer, I tell he no, I killed a deer.

Comment

....and the spiral has begun!!!! Lol!!![emoji3061]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

There's a skeeter on this peter! _____ __ ___!

Comment

I'm in for $200 if you decide to go that route. And if I win, I'd donate the hunt to a veteran who has served, been in the line of fire, and made it back home. But hey, that's how I roll.

Comment

Comment

Tree Fiddy

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                But wait there's more.....!

Comment

I'm having trouble differentiating this thread from a cattle auction...

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    But wait there's more.....!

The extra shipping and handling is gonna be a *****!..

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      You know, it's a real disappointing thread for me too! It's disappointing to me too because of stupid posts like yours! and others on here bashing another guy for how he wants to manage his resources within legal means as outlined by the TPWD. We are supposed to be a hunting community and our way of life and passion is under constant attack by those who would do away with hunting of any kind. Yet we are tearing each other down and dumping on someone because the way they "hunt" or want to hunt is different than how you do it... HF/LF/NF who the hell cares as long as it's legal. If we don't learn to stop with this crap of dumping on each other and learn to stick together, you bitchers will get exactly what you ask for... You won't be able to "do it the right way" either!
                      Good Grief!
                      Very well said

Originally posted by rtjh View Post
                      I'm having trouble differentiating this thread from a cattle auction...

Comment

Originally posted by freerhunter16 View Post
                        Some of you folks need to realize you don't have to comment on every thread. Back button is a useful tool. I see posts on here everyday that I do not agree with or that I would not personally do. Doesn't mean I need to belittle the poster for choosing to do so. Breeding program deer don't trip my trigger, but I don't look down on someone that it does. If what you are hunting is legal and ethical, who am I to judge?

Good luck OP, hope y'all get what y'all are looking for.
                        Completely agree with this

Comment

tree fiddy

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                            No more than 6500.00
                            This

Comment

One more year he probably could get 8500 for him .

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                                If he is a fenced deer why does that matter at all? lol ah he’s a native High fence buck. Smh. high fence hunters don’t make much sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                That’s a stupid condescending remark
                                SMH

Comment

Working...
                                X