Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
    Nope!!
    Poor ole Smart won’t have anybody to argue with on his Cowboys thread!!!

Poor bored Squiggy won’t have anybody to troll without a Cowboys thread this year. [emoji57]

Comment

Pizz on the NFL

Comment

this needs to be moved to the politics / current events forum. I'm sick of hearing about it. I'm a sports nut and always have been. I don't agree with any of it, but it is peoples right as an american citizen to kneel if they want. It used to **** me off until I heard the perspective of one of the oldest medal of honor recipients a couple of years ago. My daughter was interviewing for a college project and asked him his opinion on the hole kneeling issue. He said he fought for people to have the freedom to think and act how they want. He didn't say he agreed with the kneeling, but he thought they had the right to if they want. Just like we all have the right to not watch if we want. I guess as I get older, I start to see things in a different light. I will probably still watch some sports on TV because thats what I like to do. If someone doesn't want to, thats up to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
          Screw them.

And if you continue to support them because “you don’t watch it for the politics” or whatever bs excuse you’re giving then screw you too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Yep... It seems that when it come to football, there are way to many that want to sit on the fence and try to justify it by saying how much they love it.. You can`t have your cake and eat it to. I ain`t holding the pi$$ bucket for over paid athlete`s. None of`em

Comment

From now on I will only watch Kayleigh McEnany. She gets more points and hits them below the knees. Much more entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
              I’m a pretty big fan, but I’m not watching it anymore. I’ve had enough of politics in sports.

This right here. I will miss watching on Sunday, but im sure missing it wont last long. Tired of their bs. They get paid to play a game, and I wish they would shut up and play it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

couldn't care less about professional sports.

Comment

To hell with them all.

Comment

I don't see this BS ever ending. When Trump wins it will only get worse. Say Biden wins things will get even worse.

It's not hard not to watch/do something else.

I think all major league sports will eventually figure out that most of the protestors/criminals/peaceful "activists" can't afford to go to a game let alone follow sports in general.

I will say it will be fun to watch the highlights to see the excessive celebrations going on with no one there watching.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                      They can KMA!!
                      Agreed 100%!!

Comment

They can KMA!!
                        My sentiments exactly and I cancelled the NFL package with Direct TV.

Comment

Negative.

Comment

Originally posted by hoghunter69 View Post
                            will only watch bowling and rodeo
                            F the kneeling sports

I'm with you.

Comment

I have a detached office/sports bar. The TV is supplied from my tailgater for the deer lease. Does Neilson or anyone else actually know what I'm watching?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-09-2020, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Nope...…..…………………….

I have to wash my hair...………..

Comment

Working...
                                X