QAD Exodus Brutality Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi...just wanted to share a few pics with the bowhunting members with regards to the QAD Exodus Broadhead. Since most of us probably were not able to attend the ATA show, here is a display that was at the QAD booth. I do shoot for QAD and I want to share these photos with you as I think they represent their product extremely well with regards to durability/strength.
    Attached Files

I’ve had great results with this broad head this year.

“Fools multiply when wise men are silent” -Nelson Mandela

Comment

I've shot these the past handfull of years. Always did great. I'd still be shooting them if I wasnt shooting Ironwills

Comment

These heads blow through animals like butter and fly great out at long range. I have had pass through and then on elk/nilgai. They don't seem to put out a lot of blood, but it's a smaller diameter head. I can live with that.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
          These heads blow through animals like butter and fly great out at long range. I have had pass through and then on elk/nilgai. They don't seem to put out a lot of blood, but it's a smaller diameter head. I can live with that.

Very nice!....bet that was tasty! The exodus is a smaller diameter head with some of the thickest SST blades on the market at .040. Extremely tough/durable. Thanks for sharing.
          Fred

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I put an exodus through both front shoulders of my deer and picked it up off the rocks it tore into. No damage to the broadhead and the deer didn't go 30 yards.

Comment

How well do they fly?

Comment

Originally posted by Hornfan View Post
                How well do they fly?
                Perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
                  Fake news... everybody knows you can’t kill a nilgai with anything less than a 300 mag

Comment

That’s an impressive test for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X