Would constitutional carry help limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would constitutional carry help limit

The death toll at these shooting events?
    Several people were shot at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis Thursday night, the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department said, according to reports.

wont hurt

Comment

I've never researched but I bet if you calculated deaths per 1,000 gun deaths are at the low end these days. It's just every single shooting is reported now.

Comment

make them think twice....

Comment

I don't think the shootings by the mentally unstable can be controlled by law. CC will not increase them by any means just as LTC hasn't added to them. However, there have been occasions where a good person with a gun have stopped a bad person with a gun so I'd say it could be only be a positive thing if they were in the same place, could/would act and could shoot straight.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
            I don't think the shootings by the mentally unstable can be controlled by law. CC will not increase them by any means just as LTC hasn't added to them. However, there have been occasions where a good person with a gun have stopped a bad person with a gun so I'd say it could be only be a positive thing if they were in the same place, could/would act and could shoot straight.

I believe that happened in San Antonio yesterday

Comment

Wouldn’t CC allow the unstable to carry too? I just got my permit and it seems like the current setup is a good one. Really though, in the end you just can’t legislate crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigcoyote View Post
                Wouldn’t CC allow the unstable to carry too? I just got my permit and it seems like the current setup is a good one. Really though, in the end you just can’t legislate crazy.
                They already do....just look up pictures of the mass shooters of the last 20 years....... or the weekly chicago mug shots

Why the race of perpetrators in mass shootings is only a factor when the shooters are not white.

Comment

No. Bad guys dont care either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigcoyote View Post

lol chnage your way of thinking

Comment

I think it would, definitely make some think twice.

Comment

That’s impossible to calculate. Each individual has do decide how they will react.

Since many of these shootings take place in gun free zones, the law abiding are going to abide by the law. I don’t see CC getting rid of private property rights so these will still exist.

I also don’t see a proliferation of people starting to open carry with the passage of CC. We can already legally open carry but it’s a rare sight, even in the smaller towns around the state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What are you talking about OP, those people died from Covid.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            I've never researched but I bet if you calculated deaths per 1,000 gun deaths are at the low end these days. It's just every single shooting is reported now.
                            I gotta ask.... Did you even read the OP's question?

Comment

To the op; possibly, but who knows. It will however give everyone the opportunity to protect themselves, which is a plus

Comment

Working...
                              X