2021-2022 Available Leases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garza View Post
    Interested but need a group I'm a solo hunter. Willing to join a group if someone needs a hunter.
    Were you interested in the lease in Schleicher county? I am but am a solo hunter myself .

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
      Were you interested in the lease in Schleicher county? I am but am a solo hunter myself .
      Yes sir.

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
        Interested but need a group I'm a solo hunter. Willing to join a group if someone needs a hunter.
        I am also interested and am solo. I would be happy to join in a group.

Comment

Originally posted by randtx View Post
          I am also interested and am solo. I would be happy to join in a group.
          PMs sent

Comment

There will be 8300 acres available in Uvalde next season. Our group is getting off the place, so if you guys have any questions about it feel free to PM me.

EDIT: Due to the flood of PMs, some basic details below.

8300 acres
            $13.25 an acre (This is what it was this year, I don't know what it will be as we are leaving.)

Lodging is nice with 3 bed rooms and 2 baths. There is a covered area that seperates the sleeping quarters with the kitchen area. The kitchen has commercial stuff in there so its very nice. There is also a light up skeet and sporting clay range there.

Land owners are awesome.

We saw a few exotics. Killed a 40" Catalina ram and an aoudad. There are some whooper aoudad out there, and I actually made a poor shot on a real big one and lost him. Also have multiple pics of a mountain lion on the north end of the property. Deer we harvested were all 6+ (based off teeth, and 130-140.
            Last edited by breederbuck33; 01-04-2021, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
              There will be 8300 acres available in Uvalde next season. Our group is getting off the place, so if you guys have any questions about it feel free to PM me.

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

8300 acres
                $13.25 an acre (This is what it was this year, I don't know what it will be as we are leaving.)

Lodging is nice with 3 bed rooms and 2 baths. There is a covered area that seperates the sleeping quarters with the kitchen area. The kitchen has commercial stuff in there so its very nice. There is also a light up skeet and sporting clay range there.

Land owners are awesome.

We saw a few exotics. Killed a 40" Catalina ram and an aoudad. There are some whooper aoudad out there, and I actually made a poor shot on a real big one and lost him. Also have multiple pics of a mountain lion on the north end of the property. Deer we harvested were all 6+ (based off teeth, and 130-140.

How many hunters can be put on there?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  How many hunters can be put on there?
                  I honestly don't know. I'm going to assume 17 because that was the number of trophy deer we were allowed.

Comment

Saw this on Facebook

Comment

8300 acres

Land owners are awesome.

I may be interested in this if a group needs someone for an extra member to join them. Depending on how many members and yearly costs.

Comment

I may be interested in this if a group needs someone for an extra member to join them. Depending on how many members and yearly costs.
                        Would be interested in q couple spots as well. Tryint to find a lease or 2 for me and my dad.

Comment

in

Comment

Tag

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
                              Saw this on Facebook

“Pic for attention”...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There will be an opening on our lease in Eastland County for 2021-2022 season and beyond. 412 Acres with lots of terrain and thick brush (mesquites and scattered post and live oaks Lots of cactus). 8 total tanks and 6 that hold water all year. Has electricity for a camper. We are a very low impact group and are easy on the property.

$2800/spot - yearly lease (there are 3 total spots including this opening)

PM me for details.

Comment

Working...
                                X