Oil change prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil change prices

Since when is an oil change for a 1/2 ton (6.6qt) $100 lol.

I usually do my own but I've been busy. Called 3 places and they are all $89 for 5qt then $10 each additional qt. I ended up just buying the bulk oil at Walmart (M1) and ill just make time.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

toyota dealership does my tundra for $69 and it takes 9 quarts.

Comment

I run full synthetic in my 4runner. And do the changes myself.

Get a good company discount at A Line and run their house brand filter and synthetic.
      7quarts plus a new filter was $49 and some change last weekend.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I get the Bonham Dodge house to change both my 6.7 cummins for $89 bucks. Rotella with Mopar filters. Gas should be cheaper.

Comment

Get mine done at the ford dealer for $40 with tire rotation

Comment

I do my own, so I know who to talk to when the filter and drain plug get cross threaded.

Comment

I get my Chevy done at dealership and it runs about $70 and that is 8 qts.

Comment

Man, I need to call Toyota dealer lol. I called jiffy, valvoline and some 10min oil change place.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

How long does it take to go to the oil change place, wait, have them do the change and drive home?

How long does it take at home?

I returned to doing it at home for this reason. I always thought I was saving time by having them do it but it’s not the case for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

With oil prices as low as they went, why are oil changes not cheaper??

Comment

Thats crazy! Blessed to have a shop and do all the maintenance on all 3 of my vehicles and toys.

My F250 is the first diesel I have owned, holy crap they take some oil!

My little gas saver commuter 90HP 4 cylinder beast takes just under 4 qts lol

Comment

Time value of money, if you want to save money, make the time to do it yourself. Those shops have to make money too, prices are about $10 higher then normal but not crazy

Comment

Same for me and thats taking off skid plate and full synthetic. I call that a deal

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                          toyota dealership does my tundra for $69 and it takes 9 quarts.

Comment

I take mine to dealership while working, wait at dealership and use wifi to continue working. Doing it at home will take away time from family...and trust me, I was a repair everything and change oils myself guy for a long time.

Now paying for the lawn to get done, I'm not ready to surrender yet!

Originally posted by jb5001 View Post
                            How long does it take to go to the oil change place, wait, have them do the change and drive home?

How long does it take at home?

I returned to doing it at home for this reason. I always thought I was saving time by having them do it but it’s not the case for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I paid $60 for an oil change a couple weeks ago for my F150, and the dealership picked it up from my house, and also cleaned the inside, washed it and delivered it back to my house.

Comment

Working...
                              X