• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walker County Quarantine.

Haven’t seen this posted so heads up

Why is this dated March 22, 2022???

Comment

What’s that supposed to do? Not much going on that time of day is there?

Comment

^^lol, it's walker county!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterdan View Post
          Lol good catch.

Comment

Da judge is giving those residents time to stock up and get prepared.

Comment

The irony is...how much could the virus be spread during those 5 hours each night?

Comment

So in other words, more fake news.

Comment

My dad used to say, "There ain't nothing that happens in Porter, Texas after midnight that you need to be a part of". I guess the same is true for lots of places.

Comment

It was a typo. The document has since been updated. I live in walker county so I’ve been following this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      The irony is...how much could the virus be spread during those 5 hours each night?
                      This is my hang up. Claim it’s to stop looters but I’m not buying.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                        Of course it is to stop thieves and looters

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                          Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                          Of course it is to stop thieves and looters
                          It makes sense to me that it would be no different than hard hit areas after hurricanes...just makes it easier for LEO's to keep an eye on the "ne'er do well" folks who might be up to no good. But I could be wrong and they actually do have ulterior motives

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                            It makes sense to me that it would be no different than hard hit areas after hurricanes...just makes it easier for LEO's to keep an eye on the "ne'er do well" folks who might be up to no good. But I could be wrong and they actually do have ulterior motives
                            This is much different than after any of the hurricanes right now. We have power, running water, internet, readily available gas/diesel, and open grocery stores. Now that could change pending complete shut down but as of today, when this was enacted, normal life is still taking place. Just an unnecessary reaction in my opinion. I’m in the category of being more impacted by the 5am than the 11:59pm of this. It’ll be a moot point by end of the week bc id bet full closure will be enacted by then.

Comment

Geez. Now I feel stupid for not freaking out and stocking up like everyone else. The only thing I fear is the fact that everyone else is scared and irrational.

Comment

Working...
                              X