Day 1 of quarantine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 1 of quarantine!

I’m going stirrrrr crazyyyyy wouldn’t have been bad, but it’s poured all day so the whole family’s been cooped up inside!! I’ve sent 13 times today paced 100 miles, and it’s finally dark! Looks like rain for another 3-4 days oh man this is rough!

[ATTACH]996474[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
      [ATTACH]996474[/ATTACH]

How can anyone enjoy just sitting on the couch for hours on end [emoji2957]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shoot I couldn't take it any more. Worked from home all week. Been to the store a couple of times but that was it. Today thought I would run to the lease and pull trail camera memory sticks and come back. Just wanted to see what has showed up since season ended. Got there and it was pouring and had been raining for a while by looks of all the water on the ground. Decided I didn't want to rut up the place trying to get to my cameras so turned around and drove home.

Was nice just to get out the house. Didn't hurt making a quick stop at Storms in Lampassas on the way out then DQ on the way back through Lampassas for a blizzard. Lot of hours spent outside the house with different scenery. I call that a success. Plus it kept the kids off electronics for a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          I’m going stirrrrr crazyyyyy wouldn’t have been bad, but it’s poured all day so the whole family’s been cooped up inside!! I’ve sent 13 times today paced 100 miles, and it’s finally dark! Looks like rain for another 3-4 days oh man this is rough!
          just curious, have you been diagnosed with cv-19?

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
            just curious, have you been diagnosed with cv-19?

No

Comment

You guys need to learn how to do it. I got out of Bed this Morning Butt Naked and haven’t had clothes on all Day. Can’t have Babies anymore but tried twice today. I Put some sweatpants and a T-Shirt on this Evening and I’m out in the Garage watching some good UFC reruns on ESPN and drinking some beers. Life is Good if you don’t watch the News all Day.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
                You guys need to learn how to do it. I got out of Bed this Morning Butt Naked and haven’t had clothes on all Day. Can’t have Babies anymore but tried twice today. I Put some sweatpants and a T-Shirt on this Evening and I’m out in the Garage watching some good UFC reruns on ESPN and drinking some beers. Life is Good if you don’t watch the News all Day.

My 3 kids plus my sisters 3 kids coming and going lol... been in a hoodie and shorts all day though... if it was atleast warm enough I’d have them playing in the mud!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  How can anyone enjoy just sitting on the couch for hours on end [emoji2957]

I don’t think our Grandparent “enjoyed” being called into war

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
                    I don’t think our Grandparent “enjoyed” being called into war

Uhhhh where did i say they did?

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post

[emoji1787] right!

Comment

Get some rain gear on and take the dog for a walk.

Comment

Worked on kids truck today. Been to parts store 4 times, Walgreens, and then stopped by Rudy’s for a few pounds of brisket. Tomorrow I’m just burning cedars. Go back to work Monday. Tired of all the paranoia.

Comment

Cleaned and organized the garage, smoked some ribs, went to the likka sto, made this:

Comment

Working...
                              X